𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Trigger Warning : Violence

Comment or I'll go hiatus again 😼

❏❐❑

A cracking sound from egg as Jungkook break it and put it into the bowl that has some flour and sugar.

He put another egg for two time more and then mix it until it all went well

He put another egg for two time more and then mix it until it all went well. The bunny guy hasn't realize that there a topless man standing beside stairs while rubbing his eye.

Yup. Its Taehyung.

He yawn before laid on the floor without caring where he was. Jungkook walk and step on Taehyung's leg which make the bear yelp.

" That hurt, Ggukie! " Taehyung whine as he pout, rubbing his leg which Jungkook accidentally step on it.

" Who ask you to sleep in the middle way? That too infront of stairs! " Jungkook fire back as he giggle, mixing the cake dough.

Taehyung pout even more as he stomp his foot on the floor and went to the living room to sleep again.

Jungkook shook his head with smile and continue his doing.

❏❐❑

Hangyeol was throwing toys at Taehyung who sleeping peacefully. Giving sign to play with him as the other keep on his dreaming land.

Taehyung immediately wake up as soon as Hangyeol throw the dinosaur plastic toy at his head making him whine and thrashing his legs like throwing tantrum.

That make Hangyeol caught off guard as he stop crying and look at the young man throwing tantrum like a little kid who don't get his candy.

" Ggukie, Gyeol throw his toys at my head! " He whined showing his head where Hangyeol throw his toys as soon as Jungkook enter the living room.

" Poor my baby " Jungkook giggle as he rub Taehyung's head with his dainty fingers as Taehyung tuck out his tounge towards Hangyeol.

Hangyeol who felt jealous, crawling towards them and pinch Taehyung's tounge with his small hands and biting his wrist.