𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❏❐❑

❏❐❑

Taehyung were kissing another person other than Jungkook. Make a passionate kiss until Jungkook came in the room watching them with a broom in his hands.

" I-i "

" I what? Can explain? " Jungkook crossed his arm against his chest as he raised his right eyebrow and watch them as the other person hide behind Taehyung.

" Can't say anything? " Jungkook continue and go to the wardrobe and throw Taehyung clothes out the house.

" No, Jungkook. I'm sorry please! " Taehyung beg to the elder and kneel infront of him as he hold Jungkook's pretty hands.

Jungkook clicked his tounge and poke his inner cheeks with it as he keep waiting for the young man begging.

" I like you begging " He smirked and crouch in the same level as the young man who cried continuously.

" Wake up Taehyung " Jungkook continue making him getting confused but he get a slap instead.

" Wake up Kim Taehyung! " The bunny boy scream as another slap receive on his bread cheeks making a hands print on it.

Taehyung gasp as he woke up from the nightmare he got and he look around to find the another person who he kiss and he run to the outside to see if there any of his clothes.

Jungkook were confused by Taehyung acting and he followed him behind to see his ' husband ' crawling on the floor.

" What the hell are you doing? " Jungkook question and he flinched when his husband hug him tightly.

" Thank God, it was just a dream! " He said through his heavy breath and Jungkook push Taehyung face with his small hands and look at him confused.

" I got a nightmare where I cheat on you with another person " Taehyung being honest but all he get is getting hit with slippers from Jungkook.

" You dare cheating on me? Huh? Take this! I fucking swear to God that I will cut your dick off and you won't treasure and use your dick to anyone unless it was me only!  "

Jungkook shout as he chased after Taehyung who running circling the house. People looking at chaotic parents and they laugh to the young man.

" Mama, Papa, What are you guys doing? " Hangyeol question his parents as he just got back from his school.

The nineteen years old boy look at his parent weirdly and the file in his hands drop on the ground as he smack his own forehead.