𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

❏❐❑

❏❐❑

JunSeo walk towards her but stop when she suddenly on her knees infront of him as she keep apologizing with begging hands.

" Taehyung-ah, I'm s-sorry for what h-have I done before! " She stutter as she keep bow to the young man.

Junseo clenched his fist tightly making his hands trembling as he trying to hold his anger but fail when she kinda not sincere.

" Please, h-help me! Soohyuk want to kill me! " She crying out loud and Jungkook about to help her to get up.

Junseo stop him from doing it.

" You " Junseo pointing at the bunny boy " Step out of this chick "  And then he look down at the woman on the floor surface begging his forgiveness.

Jungkook want to interrupt because he heard Junseo called him a ' chick ' just now but seeing a sight infront of him make him stop.

" My s-son, please help your mother " She kneel infront of Junseo's leg as she begging.

" Soohyuk locked me up and tortured me in that cage. Please save me, I'm sorry! " She keep crying as she held Junseo's leg.

The young man only look down on her as he pull his leg from her dirty hands before he bend down to her left ear and whisper.

" You deserve it " He push the woman making her wince as the young man push her wound.

" Are you okay Mr's- " Jungkook stop as he look at the younger who look at him with fierce eye asking him to stop.

She won't give up as she pushed Jungkook's small body making him stumble and fall on the cold floor and as for her, she get up and hold Junseo's shoulder.

Junseo don't even flinch instead he push her hands off his shoulder harshly and walk toward Jungkook to pick him up.

" No, put me do- " Jungkook shut his mouth as soon as Junseo give a death glare to him.

" For your information, Soohyuk is dead to me and you are not my mother and last, I'm not Taehyung " With that cold tone, he left the injured woman and go upstairs with Jungkook in his arm.

" Yah, Kim Taehyung! He still alive! I just escape from him and trust me, I will make your life miserable! " She laugh like a psychopath as she was drag out from the house.

The bodyguard follow them behind with Hangyeol who still held his toys in his mouth and unknowing giggle seeing the woman which is his grandmother crying on the floor.

" Mama! " Hangyeol scream bouncing on the bodyguard arm as soon as he look at Jungkook.

Jungkook quickly get up from the bed after Junseo put him down harshly on the bed and get Hangyeol in his arm.