𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Trigger Warning : Mental disorder

❏❐❑

Author noted & explanation  : Taehyung, JunSeo and Yoonbyul is the same person but different personality.

Taehyung : Soft spoken and soft heart.

Junseo : Aggressive, ignorant, do whatever he want and possessive.

Yoonbyul : A childish personality which effect from Taehyung's childhood memories.

Taehyung was in absent body or mind which mean there no one controlling him right now.

❏❐❑

The three of them gather to discuss about Hangyeol

The three of them gather to discuss about Hangyeol. JunSeo the first one to speak up first with ignorant tone making the other a bit piss off.

" To be honest, I'm the one who fuck Jungkook so Hangyeol might be my son " He crossed his arm above chest.

" Well, technically YOU used my body to fuck him " Taehyung insist by pointing his index finger towards Junseo who standing there with a smug smile.

Yoonbyul facepalm himself standing in between the two of them. Fighting over who's Hangyeol's real father since they gather.

" But one question. Your father and Jungkook always had sex which almost every night but how can it be your son? " 

This one, Yoonbyul interrupt them by asking them that making the two of them shut their mouth off thinking the same question.

" I'll taking in control " Junseo said but Taehyung already take the control making the other mad trying to take control by force but eventually fail.

❏❐❑

Jungkook trying to wake the younger but seem like Taehyung was in deep sleep. Soon when he about to pick up Taehyung's shirt that was on the floor.