𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 : 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Trigger Warning : Commit suicide & Violence

❏❐❑

Taehyung pick the baby up and bring him into his bedroom since Jungkook and his father need to discuss something.

Hangyeol was squirming in his sleep while sucking pacifier. He put him on the bed next to him and lay beside him while patting the baby hip.

A small smile curve his lip just by looking at him when Hangyeol wrap his index finger in his small hand.

" The older you become, the more you look like bun " He whisper and booing Hangyeol's small nose and slowly drown into slumber.

❏❐❑

Jungkook sat infront of Soohyuk as the other drying his hair. The elder kissing his neck when he's done and Jungkook face him.

Look at each other eyes as Jungkook bit his bottom lip and hold Soohyuk's veiny hand in his small one.

" Promise me that you won't leave me " The brunette hair boy make a pinky finger to him which make him giggle.

Make a promise and ruffle Jungkook's fluffy hair.

" Promise " Soohyuk kiss Jungkook's smooth pinky knuckle making the bunny boy tear up a little bit.

" You remember the day we first met at that beach we go last time? " Jungkook whisper as he lean his naked back towards the other naked chest.

Soohyuk nodded with humm as green light for Jungkook to continue his story.

" That day... " He took a deep breath and fiddling with Soohyuk long fingers as the elder playing with Jungkook's hair.

" I tried to commit suicide by drowning myself in that sea " He finished as that tears brimming his eyes drip, fall on their hands.

What Jungkook unexpected that Soohyuk know already.

" I know, that why I don't want to asked you anything about your past " Jungkook eye widen as he turn his back to look at the other.

Tears pouring from his eye like waterfall as they hug each other. Crying heart out knowing his partner accept him for who he is.

" You okay now? " Jungkook nod his head as Soohyuk wipe his tears with his thumb and kiss his moist cheeks. " One question, who is that Haesung guy? " Soohyuk continue.

❏❐❑

A woman figured was found hanging herself in the bedroom with a shocked young man as his graduate certificates that he want to show his mother fall on the floor.