I crossed my arms and shook my head in amusement, "Nope."

His accusatory glance went towards his father, "You..! I told you to hide your face, Dad! I wanted her to guess."

"It wasn't him either," I answered and he sent me a thankful glance.

"Really? Then how did you know it was us?"

It was quite simple really. Aside from Josh, Tyler was the only son who wasn't an Alpha and he would've never made that bizarre request to Andrew, which only meant the person of interest was Josh.

But obviously I didn't tell that to him. Didn't want to break his heart and all.

"Because there is only one guy that I know off who owns those Air Jordan III."

Josh grinned widely, satisfied with the response whereas Alpha Carlos rolled his eyes.

"I'll leave you both to it, I have a friend to go and check-up on."

I pointed him towards the door of the room so he could walk himself over.

"This is for you," Josh walked towards me and pushed the bouquet he was holding in my hands. It was a stunning mixed flower bouquet.

 It was a stunning mixed flower bouquet

"For... me?" I grabbed it, a bit surprised, "Wow, thank you, Josh."

He winked at me, "Skipped breakfast to get it for you, thought it'd make your morning after the night you had."

I let out a sigh. He was so sweet.

"Let me treat you to breakfast then," I interlinked my arm with his, my right hand holding his bouquet.

"Ah! I'm glad you asked because I am absolutely starving."

Leading the way, I took him towards the main dining area to get something to eat. Our pack had a buffet system so there were a lot of choices for everyone to choose from. After filling up our plates and meeting a few pack members, Josh recommended we eat our breakfast outside since the weather was quite pleasant. Before we left, one of my pack members volunteered to place the bouquet in my room.

"Let's sit on the bench," As we were about to sit down and dig in, a football fell near our table. Putting the plate on the table, I pushed the ball with my foot to give it to the kids who were playing quite a few miles away. The pups managed to convince me to play with them for a few minutes. Just as I was about to return to the bench, my eyes zoned in on Andrew who was talking to Ethan.

"Alpha," I heard him mind-link.

"Let him in, Andrew."

Andrew's body stiffened, he looked back in confusion and relaxed when he found me.

Ethan jogged his way over, wearing a grey hoodie and black jeans today, his hair wet as if he just took a shower before coming and didn't get the time to style them.