"Ria, you were nauseous, vampires don't feel nauseous" Damon said.

"But I'm not just a vampire" Aria reminded, "I genuinely think it was that questionable fish Kol bought".

"Who told you eat it then?" Damon asked, "Me and Jeremy didn't".

"I lost odds on" Aria defended.

Damon smiled, "I love you" he said suddenly.

Aria smiled, she scooted forward, and placed a kiss on Damon's lips, "I love you more Damon Salvatore".

Damon sighed, "I don't know how I'm supposed to function when you leave for collage tomorrow".

"You will be fine, I will call you everyday, and we will text non stop" Aria assured.

"You're seriously trading all this luxury for communal showers and a meal plan?" Damon asked.

"Mr. Salvatore, I'm going to collage for a normal experience, and remember, I'm always going to come back to you" Aria said, "No matter where I go".

"But you're leaving me alone with Kol and Jeremy" Damon complained.

"Two of your best friends" Aria teased, "By the way, what happened to you and Jeremy convincing Kol to attend collage with us?".

"He ran into his room, like the child he is, and refused to come out until we assured him he doesn't have to go, and he also threatened to burn Whitmore collage to the ground if we forced him to attend" Damon explained, with amusement in his voice.

Aria laughed, "Typical Kol behavior".

"Yeap" Damon said, "Now, how about we spent the rest of this night with me convincing you to stay here?".

Aria smiled, "What's the plan Mr. Salvatore?".

Damon didn't say anything, just lunged forward and kissed Aria.

***

"There were issues at home" Jeremy said, "Ever since I lost my parents, I've been acting out, drugs, drinking, I was looking for attention, so I lit my house on fire and faked my own death".

"You might want to say that the fire was an accident" Aria said.

"Or just blame it all on your ex-sister" Kol interjected.

"Or that" Aria said.

"Or I could not just go back, considering my school already had a memorial for me" Jeremy said.

"Caroline and Rebekah just pulled up" Damon announced, entering the living room with Aria's back.

"Tell them to wait" Aria said, "Look Jer, I get hating school, I hated it to remember, but look, you won't be alone, April will be there with you, and remember our deal, as soon as you figure out an alternative, you can drop out and chase your dreams, till then you have to go to school".

"Is this revenge for me forcing you to go to school?" Jeremy asked.

"Maybe" Aria joked, "But seriously Jer, you will be fine, and if your not then your cute little girlfriend will help you out".