Unleashed

"You know, I think you should definitely have sex with Stiles."

Spitting out half of the mouthful of water she had in her mouth, Diana coughed out the rest on the ground of the front yard of the school where she had been enjoying one of her very few peaceful free period mornings with a good book until Danny decided to, out of nowhere, hit her something like that.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Diana demanded, still spilling out some of the water she had been drinking as Danny just laughed and moved to take a seat on the grass beside his friend.

"I just got out of my morning lacrosse practice and you know how my locker is right beside Stiles', right?" Danny asked, as Diana nodded, finally managing to get her breathing back to normal after having burnt half of her nose with the way the water just spilled out of her. "Well, yeah, so his locker is just beside Scott's and you know how they are, right? So anyway, I overheard half of their conversation and Stiles was being dramatic about not getting any action."

"How dramatic are we speaking?" Diana asked, as Danny shrugged.

"He was going as far as saying it was becoming an actual threat to his life, which I doubt, but alas..." He said, as Diana rolled her eyes. Of course Stiles would say something like this, but, considering there has been a series of murders involving virgin people, Diana figured it was a valid worry of his. And, to be honest, it should actually be a worry for her too. "He was so desperate that he even said yes when I offered."

"You offered?" Diana raised an eyebrow at Danny, who rolled his eyes with a groan.

"Ironically, of course." He said, as Diana laughed.

"Of course."

"And in any case, you're missing the point here."

"That is..."

"Stiles is desperate." Danny said. "Which means he'd be a thousand percent down to whatever you wanted. Especially considering he's had a crush on you for so long. He even said he'd like to have fun several different times in several different positions, so..."

Scoffing loudly at the wink Danny sent her way, Diana laughed as she punched her friend in the arm.

"Danny!" She whined, as the boy shrugged, standing up from the grass as he cleaned his pants off a little and turned to look at Diana with a suggestive smile.

"I'm just saying..." He shrugged. "Lydia is definitely getting some with Aiden and I am this close to getting some action with Ethan. So now that the twins are taken, maybe you can shoot your shot with Stiles instead."

"Danny!" Diana complained again, as the boy laughed and waved at her over his shoulder as he walked off.

"Think about it, honey." He called out after her as the girl groaned. "He's desperate and I'm pretty sure you are too!"

***

"You know that there's a temple in Calcutta where they used to sacrifice a child every day?" Stiles said, as he followed Diana around as the girl made her way toward her next class. "That's every day a dead baby, Diana, every day! Hey, you want to know what today is? It's Dead Baby Day. Oh, no, wait, that's every day, because every day is Dead Baby Day, yay!"

"Why are you telling me this?" Diana asked, frowning a little as she glanced over her shoulder at Stiles.

"Because Scott's dealing with the Alpha twins." Stiles said, and, as soon as the words left his mouth, Diana stopped, almost causing Stiles to bump into her.

"The what now?" She asked, as Stiles frowned.

"I didn't tell you?" He asked, as Diana shook her head, turning around in her heels so she would be facing Stiles. "Yeah, Ethan and Aiden... They're part of the alpha pack."