✈︎_ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Hey kids!!"

How does this man get any work done? He's always home.

"Hey Tom." We all smile in unison.

"BROWNIES." JJ yelled and took off for the glass brownie filled pan on the counter.

"Who made the brownies?" Ry asked.

"Oh I made it." I say, Ivor's lips are against the side of my head, his hand intertwined with mine, our fingers laced in between each other. They seem like they fit perfectly together, like they were perfectly custom made to be held in a mess.

"You mean you made them?" Tom smiles, obviously he thinks he's right.

"No."

"Brownies. No talk when brownie involved." JJ mumbles through his chocolate filled mouth.

"Go ahead." I say, but Ryden is already making her way over to the pan of brownies and her boyfriend who is indulging in the taste.

"Why did you make brownies?" Ivor asks. "You don't bake."

"Felt like it." I whispered. "I was bored and no one was home."

"You could've called me. We would've made JJ 'untimely' death consume him quicker." He chuckles against my ear.

"I'm too PG-13 for this, bye-bye kiddos!" Tom walks away, shielding his eyes with his hand.

JJ snorts from across the counter and I leave breathlessly too.

"Il trucco è aggiungere più sale." I say to Iv, rejoining our conversation.
(The trick is to add more salt.)

"Veramente? Pensavo avesse qualcosa a che fare con le uova."
(Really? I thought it would have had something to do with the eggs.)

"It was too late to call." I circle back.

After a few seconds I feel his arm encircle around my shoulders and my back was pressed up against his chest.

"Jeez Em, you were glowing enough earlier. Anymore and you'll need a new foundation." Ry covers her food-filled mouth.

JJ snorts. Freaking snorts.

"È solo arrabbiata per non averne ricevuto." I say to Ivor. "L'unica cosa che sta succedendo in quella stanza sono le repliche di 'Gossip Girl'"
(She's just angry that she didn't get any. The only thing that's happening in that room in the re-runs of Gossip Girl.)

Ivor chuckles now.

Now trust me, this is all satire. I know JJ and I know Ry. There is definitely more happening than Ed Westwick.

✈︎_ _ _ _ _ _ _

"We should do the Megan knee challenge." JJ pulls his phone out and sets it up so it can see all of us. The idiot standing in front of me right now.

"Yeah, we totally should." I say, pushing off of Ivor's lap and standing up.

"What are you doing?" Ivor whispers, grabbing me wrist and pulling me back down.

"Come on," I start, "We have to do this J."

"Are you insane?"

"Yes, usually." I respond.

"So what does the winner get?" Ry asks through stretches. These people are stretching? This is going to be so much fun.

"The sweet, sweet smell of victory." Jj says from next to her.