7.| Birthday

♡︎Emerson♡︎

Today is my dads birthday. The second birthday since he died. His 40th birthday.

Today is going to suck. Maybe. Probably. Most likely. Yeah.

Before I even have a chance to get out of my bed, my phone is going off with text messages.

From, you guessed it, Ryden Johnson herself. She hasn't really talked to me in days, but she still talks.

Ry♥︎♥︎: Are you okay??

Ry♥︎♥︎: Are you coming to school today??

Ry♥︎♥︎: I'll stop asking questions now

Me: Hey, sorry I just woke up

Me: Yeah, I'm coming today, can you still pick me up?

Ry♥︎♥︎: Of course, yeah, of course. Normal time.

Me: Sounds perfect.

If only she could hear the sarcasm in my voice. She probably read it sarcastically. We're telepathically connected, her and I.

We should have test done.

Ry♥︎♥︎: Are you okay?

Me: Yes. I'm fine Ry

I'm going to stop trying to lighten the mode now.

Today's my dad's birthday. *Says in a grumpy old mans voice.* Or Sylvester Stallone's voice. Rambo shit. Yes.

Okay now I'll stop.

Never.

I need a shower.

I'm going to take a shower. Yeah.

I have to shower every. Single. Day.

I get anxious and shit if I don't. But I don't like talking about myself. So let's move on. Yeah.

✈︎_ _ _ _ _ _ _

My morning was the slowest, fastest thing I think I have ever experienced.

If that makes sense to you. It probably doesn't.

If it does, it's because we're now telepathically connected too. Yeah. Logic.

Ryden picked me up and we didn't talk much in the car. We haven't actually talked talked since she started talking more with JJ.

My outfit on the other hand is something that needs to be talked about.

I'm wearing a white lace cropped tank top, with a yellow cropped sweater that ties in the front. Partnered with some high wasted jeans, and of course, my white Air Force 1s.

Those bitches were expensive as shit of course I'm going to wear them

I'm at my locker right now, time jump am I right. My morning moved in fast motion. I woke up and now I'm pulling books out of my locker.