12.| Meeting

♡︎Emerson♡︎

This day sucks, today sucks.

I don't know why today sucks, I've got nothing. It's just a sucky day.

The sky is gloomy, which I love. This isn't helping my case, huh?

Fall is my favorite damn season. I love it with everything in me.

I love the colors and how to weather is not to hot but not to cold.

I love the hot chocolate and whipped cream.

I love the movies marathons and limited edition candles.

I love the fall, but most of all I love spending it with you.

I love falling for you.

Shit, I'm a poet.

I'm excepting my Grammys now.

Place and time. I'll be there.

Today isn't a Sunday, which I'm very happy about, it's actually a Wednesday, which is not be legal. I hate Sundays, sure they're a weekend day but what is the point of Sundays? You can't stay up late because there's school the next day and even if you wanted to or felt like going out on such a stupid day, everything closes early.

Sundays are such a rip off. I swear to whatever god is out there, I do not like Sundays.

If I could commit a crime, I'd do it on a Wednesday. Wednesday are very pleasing days to me. Everything is even, it's a hump day. I love saying that. Today's a Wednesday. I will not be committing any crimes today, don't worry. Probably. Yeah.

Wednesday is definitely blue. A lot of people contradict that and say it's green, but that's not true. Tuesday is green.

Tuesday could also be light pink, I'm not entirely sure yet.

But, I do know that Friday is grape flavored and guys named 'Simon' and bananas give off the same energy.

Guys named 'Jackson' and rice. Don't question it. When I think rice I think of someone named Jackson I don't know.

A towel and a planting pot. Literally the same thing.

English is green, and math is red. End of discussion.

Football and ramen.

Yeah.

Wait no.

✈︎_ _ _ _ _ _ _

"Soo, when are you planning on going to Ivor or JJ's house again?" My mom asks.

"Oh, I don't know it's the middle of the week. Whenever we all plan on hanging out again I guess."

"Oh okay," she smiles.

"Hey mom?"

"Yes honey?"

"It's okay if you're ready to date. You don't have to hide it from me."

She looks up at me, smiling uncontrollably with a different glimmer in her eyes. "Really?"

"Mhm," I smile, looking down and continuing on my math homework.

"How long have you known?" She asked.

"A couple weeks," I say, finishing my last math problem and putting the sheet into my folder.

"I'd like you to met him." She said, sitting across from me.

"Tom?," her eyes go wide, "sure." I finish, smiling.

"Sooo, you know everything," she laughs.