16.| Halloween Party

♡︎Emerson♡︎

Freaking Halloween.

My favorite day of the year.

I'm being Micheal Myers this year. Yep that's right.

Well actually, that was a lie. I'm going to be Micheal Myers take a few pictures and then change into the costume I'm wearing to the party at Oliver's house.

The costume is very out there and by "out there" I mean revealing.

If I've ever said I don't drink, which I know I have, I was lying.

I drink.

And at parties like this, especially when I'm not the designated driver, I drink a lot.

Ivor's picking me up because unlike me he apparently doesn't drink.

I think I lied to him once about my drinking habits. I'll come back to that at a later time.

School today was only good because basically all my teachers just put on some Halloween themed movie and that was that. Some even had food and candy.

Except of course, Mrs. Williams. Which was my first period so I wasn't even awake enough to deal with her.

None-the-less I pushed through like the good little genius student I am.

I had music instead of gym today and we watched some cartoon about something so something having to do with music. I didn't really pay attention to be honest.

I told Ryden I didn't need any help getting ready so she agreed she'd meet me at Oliver's place.

I don't really know why it's always at Ollie's but I'm not complaining.

Like JJ has a big ass house too. And I'm sure Ivor must based off of him and his fathers appearances and the way Arthur carries himself.

Either that or he's just a very proud man.

I all took all the pictures I wanted to take for my Micheal Myers costume and now time for the damn Cher costume. Not the singer, the character from Clueless.

Ryden is Tai. We look fucking hot.

I'm planning on keeping my hair down and loosely curling my "chestnut" colored hair. At least that's what my hair stylist says.

My last hair stylist called it "golden brown" so I actually have no idea.

It's brown. That's about all I know.

I know how to drive too.

And how to- No. Stop Emmy.

I grabbed my makeup bag and took everything I think I'll need out.

Time to work my magic.

✈︎_ _ _ _ _ _ _

20 minutes later and the makeup and hair portion of my costume is done.

My hair looks better than I planned on having it look, I wanted it a little messy but it's not really "messy". It still looks good though.

 It still looks good though