5.| Game

♡︎Emerson♡︎

I didn't eat breakfast today or dinner last night. This is the only day so far in my 3 weeks of my junior year that I'm thankful lunch is so early.

After Ivor dropped me off last night I did my 2 hours worth of homework and then went to bed. I was really tired, which is a new thing for me.

Today, when Ivor walked into the lunch room and past our table, there was no glare. That was odd. I don't think I liked it very much. Like at all; not even a little bit.

"So he drove you home yesterday?"

"Mhm," I mumbled.

Ry pulled out her phone, "Look at this shit," she pulled up a video of a rat taking a fucking bath like a human. What the hell.

"What the shit was that."

"That, my friend, was a rat taking a bath."

"No fucking duh."

We both laughed.

I was looking down at her phone when she nudged my shoulder. I looked up to see Rachel and her best friend Raquel sitting in front of us.

Yes, you heard that right. Rachel and Raquel.

"Can I help you?" Ry asked, rolling her eyes. I am going to jump out of a window.

"No, but she can," Rachel smirked.

"You're a bitch." Raquel said.

What the freek.

"I know," I smiled.

"You're a fucking bitch!" Rachel said, louder than her best friend did, purposely trying to draw attention to us.

The cafeteria went silent, all except for the two plastic waste of space bitches in front of me.

"She didn't do anything to you." Ry rolled her eyes. I am going to have them surgically removed.

"Just her breathing was enough to make me hate her." Rachel replied.

I don't even think she knows why she hates me. It's kind of funny actually. I'm just going to watch the scene play out.

"Yeah." Shut the hell up Raquel.

"Emmason, I wish it wasn't just your leg that got messed up."

What in the playground insults was that?

"Her name is Emerson." Ryden told her.

"I don't give a shit." Raquel said. She's really just going along with it huh.

Rachel looked at me, "I should have hit your leg harder with my locker." This is pathetic.

I heard someone walk up behind me, but ignored it. It's probably a teacher or something.

But before I could return my attention back to the dumb asses in front of me, Ivor was grabbing Rachel's arm and pulling her out of the room.

Raquel just skipped behind them. Yes, I said freaking skipped.

Me and Ry looked at each other and broke down in laughter. Some bitches really think they're all that.

Moments later, the loud speakers started to crackle and an announcement came through, "Rachel Micheals report to the office. Rachel Micheals report to the office."

Less than another minute went by before the crackling noise came back and another announcement went through, "Raquel Michel report to the office. Raquel Michel report to the office."