The Unavailing of a Long-Awaited Truth

Começar do início

" Forcible Quirk Activation. Leave this place." All For One said, turning back toward Shigaraki. She glanced at the man only a few feet away. They had a strange mutual care, but they covered it up well. It made you question whether they were family or chief and side-kick.

" What about you-" Tomura said, but he was cut off as large banging sounded from not too far away. All heads turned to the sky and what happened to be there?

(excuse me, I had to. It was just too funny)

All For One began to float in the air, levitating above them all. Kaori looked between All Might in the sky, All For One flying above them, Bakugou who was in thinking mode, and Shigaraki, who looked like he was experiencing trauma. 

" There remains much room for you to grow." All For One spoke, calmly. All Might finally came to ground, sending a strong punch toward the Evil Boss. His fist was caught by All For One once again. 

" Master.." Shigaraki seemed as hesitant at they were. They could've gotten away, but there were too many risks of dying or fighting against odds. 

" Shigaraki, we have to leave while our lead is keeping All Might under way. Claim your prize and let's leave." Compress said. The League's eyes turned toward them, ready to fight. Kaori and Bakugou got into fighting stances, ready to defend themselves. Kaori kept only two fingers out, looking like she was making peace signs, but no gap. 

" Well, this'll be fun." She said sarcastically, sweat dropping as she looked at the numbers.

" Alright, then! You're asking for it!" Bakugou said, casting a few explosions as he grinned that classic Bakugou grin. 

" Bakugou, Shimura, don't!-" All Might didn't get to finish as he was pulled back by All For One. Just like that, the League was after them both. Knowing Hero Laws, without a provisional license, she couldn't lay a hand on them. Like, literally. If she did, they'd be wiped from existence. The only thing she could do was dodge and counter-attack. Kaori dodged Toga's knife, jumping back instantly. She heard the sound of footsteps, quickly swerving around to see the magician running toward her, the Witch following. She placed her hand on the ground, quickly putting a barrier between her and the two sorcerers. She backed away, suddenly meeting a hard force. She jumped forward, swerving around only to see Bakugou. He was calm for a moment before going stiff again. 

" WATCH OUT!!" He blasted over her, punching the Witch directly in the face. The Witch went flying, rolling over as she made contact with the ground. Kaori stood from her squatted position, readying herself again. They were surrounded by just about the whole League. The only people missing were Dabi, Kurogiri, and the Witch. The suddenly switched sides, dodging the way of their enemies attacks. They switched positions, took on each other's enemies, and kept each other from dying. What felt like hours of trying to stay alive was only 5 minutes. As Bakugou blasted into the air from behind her, Compress and Twice ran toward her, taking this moment to capture her. She squatted to the ground before blasting into the air. She felt herself be pulled to the ground, something sharp just barely grazing her cheek. She looked up, seeing Bakugou above her, glaring at her. 

" YOU DUMBASS! KNIFE-PSYCHO ALMOST GOT YOU!!" He yelled. She squeezed her eyes shot, glaring at him afterward. She sat up, looking at the villains as they surrounded them again. The two stood to their full height, getting back into fighting stances. 

" We've gotta get out of here." She spoke to him quietly. 

" I've been trying to find a way out, but everything's too unpredictable. These bastards have us outnumbered and I pretty sure we die if we get anywhere near All Might or Power-Shit-Bag." Bakugou spoke. Well, isn't that lovely. Kaori took in a sharp breath, trying to find a way around the villains. No matter how many times she formed a plan, death or the League was always the result. That was, until, a huge slab of ice appeared before them. She put her fingers together, seeing her friends were the ones shooting off the ice. As the three boys shot into the air, Kirishima's hand extended down toward them. 

" COME ON!!" Kaori felt Bakugou suddenly wrap an arm around her waist, holding her tightly. This didn't settle with Shigaraki, especially since he already saw the green brat trying to take them away. Shigaraki charged forward, holding a hand out toward them, but it was to no avail. In less than a second, Bakugou had shot both of them into the air, getting them closer to safety. Kaori clung to him tightly, squeezing her eyes shut as the wind rushed in her face. 

" YOU IDIOTS!" She heard Bakugou yell. She clung to him tighter, trying to breath without choking.

" BAKUGOU! On my mark, I need you to-" Iida began, but Bakugou cut him off. 

" DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, DAMMIT!" Bakugou retorted, cutting in on Iida's orders. 

" KATSUKI BAKUGOU, YOU SHUT YOUR TRAP AND LISTEN! I'M NOT DYING BECAUSE YOU DECIDED TO ACT LIKE A FOOL!!" She yelled at him, surprising the four boys. 

" WHATEVER!!" He growled down at her. She looked behind them, seeing Compress shooting toward them before being stopped by Mt. Lady. 

" The rescue is our priority. Go home, you dumb kids!" She called out to them as she fell back toward the ground. She starred at Mt. Lady in gratitude, smiling briefly at her. I can tell this will be a turning point in her career. A Revaluation Of A True Hero.