He explained to me that he had suspicions. I heard him out. Though the idea had never crossed my mind, I didn't dismiss Chris' thoughts or feelings.

I told him that I didn't think August would do that to him because of how close they are, but you never know nowadays.

I don't want Chris to feel like I'm disrespecting him or not adhering to his feelings about the situation. So, we came to a compromise.

He wants to talk to August one on one about what he thinks, and until they handle that I won't spend time with him. It has Chris on edge a little when I leave with August, and I know how that feels.

It's a horrible feeling. I know he trusts me, but there are still thoughts that linger. So, I told him that I would put space between August and I until we get some answers.

I love him too much, and I would want him to do the same for me.

I felt him graze his thumb across my cheek and he pecked my nose. I snickered like a school girl and he laughed at me.

"You are so silly bro." He said as we continued to slow dance.

I reached my fingers up to rub his chin hair. We looked at each other and both fell into a trance.

Have you ever looked at someone that said "I could spend my whole life with you"?
You're lucky the greatest, thing I can do is marry you
Cause if I could, I'd spill my blood
Down to give you my last breath
The old me on his last stretch
I guess a new season's next (next)...

"How did this happen?" He asked as he sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"You made me fall in love with you..."

"I didn't make you do nothin. You recognized real." I said as he stopped dancing and he glared at me.

I laughed and pecked his lips.

"You always gotta mess something up. I'm trynna be sentimental and you wanna play." He said chuckling as I smirked.

"Ok ok I quit. But, to be honest Chris, its crazy because I ask myself the same thing. Remember we had this conversation before. Last time I asked you how could you fall for someone like me? A nobody... but you made me see the bigger picture..." I said as I continued my explanation.

"Our vibe was real and genuine from the jump. I used to say you were gonna be my man as a joke because I never thought I would have been with you for real. I stayed true to myself throughout this entire journey with you. We became real friends first, and then I just happened to be someone that you ended up liking along the way." I said as he watched me talk.

I heard the song shift to "CPR" by Summer Walker as my heart smiled.

"Ugh, you know me so well." I said as he popped his collar. I laughed and he pulled me back close to him.

"I didn't see it coming either. I figured that a fan was coming to spend a week with me and then they'd go back home. I never thought it would bloom into this. You really had me sprung days in." He said as I popped my imaginary collar.

"You always trynna be like me." He also said as I scoffed at him.

"Nigga please, you wish you were as fly as me." I said laughing as he pulled me by my waist out of the blue.