"Good" he smirk squeezing my right ass cheek and looked back-up at Matteo. God. This man has that affect on me. I shouldn't even have let him come closer to me but here's I'm pressed against his hard muscular body with his one hand on my waist and another on my ass squeezing it whenever he wants. I glanced at the girls to see them already smirking at me.

My cheeks are now definitely hot pink.

"She's mine only fucking mine" Mason growled causing Matteo to scoffed.

"Mason stop lying! You love me!" Sophie yelled storming over to us and Mason rolled his eyes. Yeah we obviously needed this bitch in the drama.

"And I'm not yours Mason Williams" I shoot him up a glare causing a sexy devilish smirk to tugged on his lips but I could still see the anger and Jealousy in his beautiful blue eyes. He wrapped his knuckles around my chocolate locks and roughly tugged them down enough not to hurt me. My heart beat speed up and I bite down on my lip without taking my eyes off of his darkened one.

"I may have given you your freedom back, but let's face it, you're still mine and you'll always be mine " he grits, squeezing my waist tightly. I couldn't helped but glanced at his soft plump lips. God how badly I want to kiss them.

"This ass is mine" he placed a kiss on my exposed throat and softly bite down on my skin giving my butt a small squeeze and I bite down on my tongue restraining myself from moaning.

"I hate sharing what belongs to me, Bella. I want you all to myself only" he whispered looking into my eyes. We knew people were watching but we both didn't cared. I was so lost in his eyes and touch. I missed it. I glanced at sophia to see her standing clutching her purse tightly with angry.

"These lips are mine" he snacked his hand around my neck placing his lips on mine. As I leaned into the kiss he pulled away smirking and buried his face in the crook of my neck placing hot open mouth kisses there.

"Mason.." I couldn't stop the moan that climbed out of me when I felt his hand sliding between my legs roughly rubbing me over my panty. I glanced at Matteo to see him swallowing hard as he watched us causing my face to turned flushed.

"This sweet tight pussy is mine" he spat into my ear, My grip on his broad shoulder got tightened and I shut my legs closed from how turned on I was. My breathe getting heavier and my chest rose up and down.

"Open your legs, bella" he demand, his voice rougher and full of dominance. My breathe getting harsher as I slowly released them their closed position.

"Just like that bella"

I moaned when he moved my panty in my side and slide his two expert fingers deeper inside me. He licked his lips with a sexy devilish smirk before glancing at Matteo

"Still so tight and wet for me" he growled before placing his lips against mine. As soon as our lips touched, I felt those butterflies in my stomach once again.

"I can't let him get me, No!

"Stop!" I yelled finally pushing him away from me. But he didn't made any move or something. 

"What do you think of me? I'm not a damn toy Mason! I'm a human too! Stop playing with my feelings please!" I raised my voice giving him the hardest glare. "I'm tired of all these pretense! I got that you don't love me please! Stop saying I'm yours because I'm not for god sake!"