Tears threaten to fall out of my eyes out of either anger or sadness, I don't know. I turn around, heading towards the door. I just wanted him to tell me he wants me to stay here, with him. I wanted to know if the feelings I had were one sided or not. There was no fucking way it was.

I take a deep breath, wanting an answer, "Why are you being like this?"

"Like what?" He asks.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I look up at him.

He stares at me for a second with a glint in his eyes, "Why do you care?"

I shrug, "Just want an answer to put my mind to ease."

"I just do." He throws a shoulder, telling me he doesn't care.

"Why the fuck do you hate me all of a sudden?" I fume, upset that he won't tell me.

I just wanted to know what I could've done differently in another life for him to be mine. I know the rivalry we had played a huge role in why he hates me but I thought he was past that. It's too late for me to change what we are right now but I still wanted to know what I could've done.

"I'm not doing this. Leave." He simply says. His eyes hold emotions chained down, not allowed to be seen.

I blink the threatening tears away and just nod my head once, accepting what was being given before walking out the room. I stand in the elevator feeling emotionless as I stare ahead of me.

Rage fills in my body, daring to explode and it takes everything in me to keep calm. The doors open and I stare at everyone with a blank face, just picking up Ryder in my arms and rolling my suitcase behind me. Sienna and Kena's faces drop when they see my face, knowing things didn't go well.

The ride there remains silent too. I feel something sharp poking my thigh in the bag beside me. I unzip it and dig in to find whatever it was. My hand touches a blade and I pull it out. As it comes into sight, I realize it's Vincent's knife.

My mind goes back to the other day. The last time our truce ended. It felt like deja vu. Except this time, there was no text or even a goodbye from him. I looked out the window, twirling his knife in my hands.

We reach the plane and I go straight into the rooms we had at the back. I open and close my phone, waiting for a possible text by him but every time, my heart stings in disappointment. No text, no call.

I don't even know why I was so disappointed. We were nothing. Never did we say we were friends or some shit. I knew the only thing he felt for me was some lust, but yet, here I sit drowning in my own misery as I check my phone again.

The plane takes off and I accept it how it is. If he didn't want me in his life, that's fine. I was nobody to tell him what to do.

The lego piece on my neck feels wrong. I twirl the piece between my fingers, remembering how that very piece was connected with Vincent's. My hand grips it and it takes everything in me to rip it off from around my neck.

"Oriya?" Kena says softly from the other side of the door.

"Don't, Kena. I'm fine." I said.

"But- Okay." She says and I hear retrieving footsteps.

The rest of the flight goes by pretty quick. I spent most of it sleeping to get my mind off Vincent. Jason called me, letting me know the apartment I had bought yesterday was ready for me to live in.

I got it the day Vince and I had that little argument, if you can even call it that. I admit, I haven't been close with Vincent all these past years, but I still knew him enough to know he wouldn't say goodbye to me after all that.