Chapter 22: Reunion S*x

Start from the beginning

She took a deep breath and opened the door, "Camila?"

"I can't sleep." Camila, who was in her lacy pajamas, said, fidgeting her hands. Lauren was checking on her unconsciously. She should not have given Camila a sleeveless short nightgown. It was too sexy. 

"I... you need something? Tea? Or Milk?" Lauren said, doing her best to keep her eyes from wandering to Camila's body and covering her nervousness at the same time.

"No..." Camila simply answered. She was not sure. If in the past, she just needed a hug from Lauren and or Lauren's voice singing her to sleep. 

They were looking at each other. Camila was the same, she was checking on Lauren as well. Lauren only had panties underneath her silky black night robe. The deep v-neck robe showing her cleavage drew Camila's attention.

"..." Lauren was losing her words, and Camila was losing her guard.

Both of them were checking on each other shamelessly. The awkwardness gradually turned into sexual tension. Lauren was stunned, and Camila was biting her lip. Both of them tried to resist, to stop the building-up tension. They recalled what happened in Milan, how their lips connected, how their hands were on each other, and how they almost lost themselves in desire. They had to stop before they got lost tonight. 

Camila took one stepped closer, "I..."

They looked at each other unable to resist the tension between them. They both moved at the same as there was an undeniable force pulling them toward each other and connecting their lips. They had a deep kiss before it turned into a passionate kiss. Lauren tried to separate her lips from Camila's, but she brought herself back to kiss Camila more heated than before.

Camila pushed Lauren into her room as the door closed. Lauren guided Camila into her master bed and climbed on top of her. They continued their kiss with their hands all over each other's bodies. Lauren stopped and looked at Camila, with heavy breathing, "what are we doing?" she was asking Camila, but her hand was stroking her hair. 

Camila did not answer Lauren. She flipped Lauren over, and she was on top now. She continued their kiss, and Lauren did not reject it. Camila took off the nightgown, that Lauren gave her, leaving her in her red panties only. She was back reconnecting their lips, and her hands were undressing Lauren. Lauren made it faster by undressing herself.

When Lauren was off of her robe, Camila touched her breasts, massaging them while kissing Lauren's lips that she had missed for a long time. Their lips were trying to dominate each other, their tongues came into play, and their hands were touching the sensitive parts of their counterpart. They did not need to learn where they should touch to arouse the other as they had known each other too well in the past. Their lips knew how to kiss each other, their tongues knew how to dance, and their hands remembered where to seduce each other as their skins caressed each other.

Camila's hand went lower under Lauren's panties. Lauren jolted when Camila touched her sensitive center, which was already wet. Camila stopped kissing Lauren and whispered to her, "you're so...wet, Lern," She was talking dirty to Lauren with her seductive voice, which made Lauren lose deeper in her passion. Camila was kissing Lauren, seducing her with her lips and hands.

It was no way that both of them wanted to stop at this point. Camila did what Lauren loved most, showering her breasts with kisses and massages. She kissed and sucked her breasts hard, leaving love bites on them. Camila continued to lick and suck Lauren's nipples both, left and right. She pinched them.  Lauren moaned, getting wetter as Camila's fingers could feel it. Lauren moaned her name, "Camila... Camz..." she was tortured, but she did not want it to stop. She wanted it so bad. Camila could feel she was also wet but she needed to make Lauren cum first.