11. Last day💔~ part 2

"Daniel, I need your help"

jimin looked at me and said.

I came in and closed the door.

"Say sir?"

"I have a story to tell you ... you need to hear it😄."

"a story?" 😶

What is Jimin going to say?🤔 He speaks very calmly😐. But story🤨? In a situation like this?😑

"Yes Dia .. a story .. a big story😌"

He is so hard to read....😑

Wait, ...what... Wait!! Wait a damn second

😳-->😰-->😱-->🤯

Jimin said my real name? 😨 .... but ... how is he-

"I ... I'm not Dia 😵!!"

Jimin came over and put his hand on my shoulder. He looked straight into my eyes.

"For How long🙂? Ah? ...... We'll be out of here in a little while😅. Then you're back to be Dia again 😌"
He😰 .. Then he knows too😱?

"Sir-"

"Don't worry. I promised Tae to keep your secret 😌 ... only the two of us know about this.😊"

I'm going crazy🥲. I told the manager at first that acting like a boy would not work😫. See? Did you hear that? Now look .. I'm here having my one foot to hell and one foot to ground!

! 😫 I hate my life !

"Don't worry. I solved the problem with that pic of you and Tae. It proved that it's someone other than Tae.😌" Jimin continued.

"Ah ....? Is that so?" That's a relief ... I was scared about that.😪

"Yeah😊 .... sit here😌 ... this is a story you must hear😊" He pointed to a chair.

I sat in that chair. He took another chair and sat next to me .

"Do you know how Tae and I got to know your real name☺️?"

He started talking in a very twin way.

"No ... how🤔?"

Then jimin told me all the details about the night I got drunk.

What the hell🤯 !!! That was soo embarrassing 😳. Geez, I will never ever drink again. I have vomited on jimin's body too! 😰🤦🏻‍♀️

"Oh sorry sir 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️!! Really sorry 🥺" I bent down as much as I could and apologized.

"Okay okay 🤣 it's okay a ... no problem. Anyway, I was wearing Jung Kook's pajamas that day.😂"

What did he say? 😶

" remember?? the next day you went to the laundry and brought those clothes! 🤭"

😳 Dead.

"Hmm. Anyway ..... Tae wanted to protect you after the incident of that night...😅"

"Protect? What's that for😶?"

"We thought you were so drunk that you could not even get up in the morning and at least stand up straight🤷🏼‍♂️. And Tae wanted to find out more about you, because we did not know your name.👀"

"Of course he is 😒 .... so 🙄?"

"Dia, he started to like u from that night. He didn't tell me but i understood it perfectly 😌..."