03- Day 1•Taehyung secret😦 (pt1)

What is this 😶??

He..he.. hentai? 🤯

"Why do I have to come to your room, sir🙄?"

I asked in a calm voice. This is a way lot of people who come to hotels make such inappropriate suggestions to us. So we have to know how to get out of these problems without falling to traps and without hurting VIP feelings . if We exceeded our feeling limit, it's cuased for the rest of our lives ....

This is one of the reasons why Sadu and I earned a job here. None of us can be easily persuaded. We know how to escape.

Moreover, in this point, I have forgotten that I'm playing as a boy 🤣🔫

When I asked Taehyung that, he put that box smile face.😁

"Why? you said you have to prepare my room for Yeontan !!"

"Oh😐"
What a total angel🧚🏼‍♂️🥺
......................................
.................................
....................................
..............................

I can't imagine we thought that he is a pervert, right? We are so bad 😖, aren't we ? 🥺

Ok ok... Not you, it's me who thought that 😒, happy now?

"Okay sir, I'll do that after lunch 😊" I said and bowed.

"I- One more thing!" Taehyung spoke again.

"Yes sir😊"

"Um... Can you and I keep a secret 👀?"

"Um...🙄"

"Well, it's an order then 😌"

"Okay sir, what is it?"

"I'm expecting a visitor tonight and I wants you to bring that person into this room secretly. Even my teammates should not be able to catch. Understood🤨?"
I felt very strange when he said that. Even so, VIPs are like that😌. comming up with strange request. So we have to do as they say.

"Okay sir😊" I agreed and came out from rooms area.

To be honest, I felt like I was floating🪂 like , flying in the sky ... at least in a fan meeting, we could not get so close to them, time also limited. And We have to stay longer in lines to meet them😒!!

But now😀? One or two knocks on the door and voilà ! face to face! 😂

"Are you trying to fly🤨?"

One annoying voice , sound like someone crushed a beer can, broke my chain of thoughts.😑

"Com'on Sadu!! You ruined my whole imaginations 😒" I said sadly.

"Dude😐? Seriously 🤨? Maybe you should put down Ur both arms now! Why the hell you are pretending to be a duck🦆? It's a duck, right?🤔 "

That's when I realized it 🤯 !! I was so in to my imaginations!! All this time I was flapping like a bird! That's why I got the feeling like floating 🙆. Damnit!

I quickly looked back😬 ... to see if anyone was watching ............ um .... nobody.. even Taehyung also has closed his door and went inside.

Pheew,god bless to my image, reputation and all🙏.

"What the hell happened to you ? Wait, don't tell me you are being possessed by a duck ghost😑. Shall we have a Korean *thovil or something 🤨?"

*Thovil is a special cultural event in sri Lanka,that is used to heal the people who are possessed by ghosts or devil (mental disorders). From special dance and reciting different poems, the master of the event can be able to communicate with the devil.