02 - I got an acting job😬

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

" 😢, look at me u Baka😭, I used to be a beautiful girl...And u ruined everything 😠, now You can eat me for Ur lunch!😭 I'm a total BBQ. "
On the way I scolded Sadu.😤 Why so? She is the reason for this all !.

"Dia, this one can be a Japanese manga, don't u think?😃 I'm going to write a script and we can sell it and then earn alot of money 🤑 💸💰" Sadu is having so much fun.... Urgh, I could kill her now.😒

"Shut up😡"

"Just wait, time is faster than u think !!😌
Besides, you're a pretty handsome boy now😏. Don't give me that smile, even I'm try my best to not to fall for u🤩 "😂 Sadu laughs while joking around , poor me.😒😔

"Think Sadu🤨 ..... this is the group where my crush is part of 😒 ... Mf now I have to be in front of him like a boy😓. This is a nightmare😭!! What did I do to earn this bad luck?"

"Bad luck huh? What about that 'your salary plus 5 time salary for 10 months straight' statement then?😏"
Yes... That's true. Sir promised to give me that much 10 months straight 😅

We were talking while heading to the lift to welcome BTS. I'm still feeling crazy. Several times I pinched myself.

"Aw😖!" This is not a dream.

We have discussed all the things we need to do when BTS arrives.

Remember, guys, the 7 of them are coming alone. No agent, no boss, at least not a make up artist comes with them from the big hit. It's only them, they come here at their own expense. All they do is resting entire this week.
As soon as one VIP rang the bell, Dia ... I said Daniel, you have to fulfill all their needs at the same time. They have booked 7 rooms. But there is only one servant in all those 7 rooms. So I took 6 more male servants from the other floor. But the full responsibility of leading them is in your hands, Daniel. You have to answer to the VIP for any mistakes they makes.
Daniel, I'm making you the captain of the VIP crew. So now everyone do what Daniel says. Good luck Daniel 🙂.

Well, seriously guys, isn't it better this stupid sir give me a knife and tell me to stab myself? That is fair enough than doing this to me !! I mean after all these .. crap ! What the fuck is good luck!😤

Readers, 🙄😬 I hope u won't say anything about this to my manager, right?😏 I'm count on u dear reader😘

I still can't think of anything ...

"...... Hello gentlemens, welcome to the one of the best hotel in town Seoul. It's really a pleasure to have u all in here" Sir said and switched to Korean language.

"I believe the week you are here will be an unforgettable week in your life ..."

Yeah😒... that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like I won't forget this for my entire life either.

So that moment came .....

BTS entered to our floor.🤩

"Pappara paaaaaa🎷🎺.....papara...pappara...paaaaa🎷"

Here is a selfie they took inside the lift.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.