01 - I lost myself 😳

I still remember that day ... I was waiting for my papa to come home from work.
My mother cooked dinner earlier than usual and was having a weather related chat with me in the garden, open area.

Something unexpected happened to us that day😕 ..... Dad left the house driving a beautiful car that morning and came back, in a big wooden box ....a coffin. 🤍

When his accident happened,  I was waiting for my university entrance examination results. My younger brother was 17 and my younger sister was barely 9.
Mom and I stared eachother  as we spend every penny we had for the funeral.

Looking at eachother.....well, That's all we could do.😔

Results were released on the day of the three month Pinkama (three months after the death of a person, we , Sri Lankans have this ceremony as a food giving to people and offer that good deeds to the person who died).

I had taken B C S from Science stream. With those results I can surely can be selected to a university.

But I thought of another side..... I picked up an advertisement, which I cut off from a newspaper and made my final decision.

I wanted to find the easiest way to make money to teach my brother and sister and a way to take care of my family.

That's why I came to Korea .......。*゚+

**********************************

"Oii ... get up !! ..... where is my towel 😤??"

She's been screaming early in this morning😒 with a glass of milk 🥛 , like she has a wonderful desire to get a good size kick before she goes to work 😒. I can't kick her, my legs feels nub and  I'm so sleepy 🥱, so I covered my face with a pillow🥱and rolled to the other side of the bed.

"Oh com'on girl!! , ..lemme sleep... Please 💤🙏"

"Huh.... Oh my poor little baby, you want to sleep more?? Momy help u.......... (She bows her head and gave me a servant type face)  I'm so sorry your highness! I couldn't bring some toasts with your milk glass. You want me to serve more cookies?? 😠"
Last few words came out like a principal who was about to beat up a kid who did something wrong for successful thousandth time 🙂

"Is that really possible?😏 .... then put me on your lap and sing a lullaby too😃 .. until I go to sleep ... huh?"

"Sadu" tried her best to not to pour the glass of milk on my head. 😬

We have been in Korea for over three months now. I'm a medical student at a university here now.
One of the five people who came to this country with me went back. Three of them found jobs elsewhere in Korea. Sadu and I stayed in Seoul. My university is also closer to here. Also, there is a nice environment fir a medical student to study....
(Only if that stupid neighbor monkey 🙈aka Song Jin ,  stop singing that loud at home😒)

Sadu (aka Saduni, it's a Sinhala name and the meaning of that name is " a girl from the moon"... And yeah,when I think of it..... that makes sense 🤔 she is a total freaking alien👽) and I found a job at a 7 star hotel in Seoul town.

It's a famous spot among Korean stars. Although Sadu worked there day time, I work night time. Because I have to go to lectures during the day. The hotel manager is very nice person. He is like my papa 😊........ He gives me the full payment and gives some extra more to send home.
That's why I do his daughter's English class for free during the holidays.
On Saturdays I work all day like Sadu. Sunday is a holiday for both of us. That's how our lives going here ...😁