06- Day 3~ Bitter Water🥃

(This story consists of drinking alcohol. I do not recommend you to drink alcohol since it's not good for your health 🙂)

"To My Bunny❣️"

"Bunny🙄?" Jung Kook laughed out of the corner when I said that name.😊

"Yeah, bunny! Why? Isn't that a good name😏?"

"Ah😳?"

"Okay😌 ... now put those flowers aside.😌"

Jung Kook took the flowers from my hand and placed them on the table. Then he put his hand on my shoulder and led me to where the chess board placed.

"Sit from this side Daniel" I sat down and he sat on the opposite side.

"Sir? What's going on here🙄 ?? I don't understand anything"

I looked into Kookie's eyes and asked. His eyes filled with happiness🤩. But why ??🤔

"Daniel! Let's arrange the chess board first, shall we😃?"

"Ah? Ohk sir😐" Kookie and I both arranged the bricks in each sides.

I have to start the game because I sat on the white side. So I moved the pawn in front of my king.

"Whoa whoa !!" Kookie 🙅🏻‍♂️ gave a sign.

"Why? What's the matter🤔?" I asked with another curious.

"First you need tell me about these chess puzzles !! 😄"

"What? Then you don't know how to play chess ??" 🙄😑

"No ... Actually, I do know how to play. But I do not know the names of the bricks... tricks and all! "

Please .... what kind of crazy story is that?😐

"Ah ... is that so😐 ..."

We are not allowed to ask any more questions from VIPs. It doesn't matter if the VIP has allowed us to do so. Like Taehyung and suga. They said i can call them by their names. Then I'm allowed them to talk like that.
But Kookie has not given me that permission yet. So I have no choice but to do what he says.

"Okay, so let's start from the last line 🙂..."
I taught him everything I knew. I also taught some of the easiest ways to make checks. Kookie learns things very quickly .... Of course, he is my crush, geez, how many people in this world get to talk so well with their celebrity crush? 🤭🤭🤭

I stared at him a lot as I was explaining things 🥰 ... not to let him notice.

It's not enough to look into those eyes. Even though he didn't know who I was ... I felt like we were known each other for along time ..

(Geez people... my skills for romantic side is zero😬)

"......... That's how we checkmate" I finished at last.

"Waah .... It's not as hard as I thought😲😂" Kookie laughed.

"Yeah .. let's play now☺️"

"Not today .. another day😁"

Huh? What the- 😐 then why the hell he told me to come here! He wanted me to teach him how to play chess? 🤦🏻‍♀️ seriously?? 😖 Where is that 2 * 2 pole? a rake is fine too, I wonna hit my head harder 😒

Aish... Nevermind 😒

"Okay sir ... then-" I stand and bowed to leave.

"Daniel ... do you have a girlfriend😏?"

Wait-what😳? Argh!! 😖
Look how this f*cking destiny hit on me😖!! If I say no, Tae is in trouble, if I say yes, I'm in trouble. Can I die? Please 🙏