☯︎Change☯︎

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒊𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍....

Thoughts as they walk along...

Mikey- Inoue, A lot of things needed to be settled after that incident and we never met.

Funny that I've been making excuses to see you again.

Inoue- Nee Mikey....Kanbe san is alright now...I joined high school and things keep piling up.

I wish we can met soon.

(Mikey and the others already started High school)

Y/n walks along the road leading to her new school.

The passerbys some of which were her former school mates noticed something about her...it was like she was gleaming. She greeted them as they met which was entirely a new thing since she always stayed quiet and distant ever since middle school started.

 She greeted them as they met which was entirely a new thing since she always stayed quiet and distant ever since middle school started

However they found it nice.
Some of them happily greeted her back.

She clenched her fists as she gave herself a boost to talk to them.

𝒀/𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔.

Y/n was nervous around people. Shirogane once even got shocked how she wasn't that popular in school considering how beautiful and badass she was. She never had any friends.

She places her stuff in the locker.

Things have changed. The burden of her unknown ability to see the past was gone afterall.

𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝑨𝒌𝒊-𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏 ,𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒌𝒂𝒐𝒓𝒊.

𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑰 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒚 𝑰 𝒔𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒕...𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 ..