☯︎Her Story☯︎

Y/n stood completely still waiting for Draken to start with whatever he wanted to ask.She was nervous.

Was she ready to answer him?

What did he want to know?

"This isn't the first time you met Mikey right?"

"What are you talking about?

"Why were they after you?"

"I don't want to talk about this. You can leave" she said turning around to go inside.

"Why are you running away like this? All of this has something to do with you doesn't it?" His voice stormed louder.

"Yes!yes it does. Thats why I don't want any of you involved" Y/n replied clenching her fists to the utter thought of it.

"Toman has already decided this and No one is taking Shibuya"

" People can get hurt"

"You think we don't?"

"Or does this have anything to do with Mikey? Inoue-san?" Draken hinted.

Her heart sank.

"After 8 whole years you must have forgotten about him right? But Sorry to tell you this..he knows who you are"

Tears started falling from her eyes...she couldn't take it anymore.

Draken stopped and apolozised.
He knew he said too much out of frustration for his friend.

He knows me.

Then why did he never ask me once....if I was okay?

How was I?

Because she never had the strength to ask him that.

"Sorry...This is something you wouldn't understand" Y/n slowly said.

"If forgetting something like that was easy..I would have a long time ago, Draken" she turned and smiled but tears still trickling down her face.

"Maybe another time"

Draken just stayed quiet.

Y/n walked inside. Kanbe closes the gates and he looks on at Y/n while Miss Kaori hugs her.

Amusement Park...

"Come on dear you never go anywhere" Miss kaori was busy prepping Y/n.

"But I don't want to go." She ranted.

"Now Miss you used to go all the time with your parents" Kanbe retorted as he placed the parcel on the table.

"Aki nii-san is not even here as promised"

"He is a busy man" they laughed together.

Y/n kept close to Miss Kaori as they made their way through the crowd. She was always nervous around people. On a regular day she would have refused but since Miss Kaori insisted she complied.

You want some sweets dear? They look so good"

"Uhm" she nodded.

Her eyes fell onto the guy in front of them with long blonde hair and as soon as she looked...he turned and their eyes met.

he turned and their eyes met