☯︎You☯︎

The three of them looked utterly devastated at Kanbe's question. Still mute with shock.

Both Akaza sama and Wakana sama were killed....but we managed to save Aki and Y/n entirely due to their efforts.

Everything about that incident was hidden..so that the perpetrators remained unaware of Master Aki and Y/n. They changed their surnames and names...were moved away.

I still remember Aki and Y/n..their cries for help. It took a lot of time for them to come to the reality of the situation and accept their fate.

 It took a lot of time for them to come to the reality of the situation and accept their fate

As Master Aki grew older...he devised for revenge...forming the present TAKA. There was no turning back. He didn't want Y/n to be involved but she insisted.

The events taking place as of now are a result of the same group that instigated the attack on the Akaza family. They are an underground group seeking power over the entire Kantou region through the bosozoku groups.

"And Thats why they want Shibuya...to expand their territory" Mikey concluded.

Its a matter of time. We found out that your friend Baji keisuke learnt of this but in an attempt to stop them..he was murdered.

Draken turned in anguish.Mikey's head down in devastation.

He still remembered the day Baji died...in his hands.

"As Y/n had said...I don't want you to be involved in this" Kanbe suggested.

"Whoever said we weren't involved.."Mikey looked at him.

"The day he messed with Baji...he messed with Toman. All of us have decided that"

Kanbe just smiled.

"I wish you luck" Kanbe turned to leave.

"If theres anything we can do..we will gladly help, Master Aki asked me to deliver this message to you"

Draken smirked. The three of them facing each other.

"Its on!"

Kanbe turned to Mikey...

"Also"

The Y/n Inoue you know now is a completly different person Sano. Its hard to tell when she will crack...sometimes its as if she doesn't feel any emotion at all. Like a hollow vessel.

 Like a hollow vessel