☯︎Dismantled☯︎

Mikey woke up in the dead of the night from a nightmare. Panting and hands shaking from what he saw. It was the same masked man from Shinjuku...

"Mikey eh?"

"I'm coming for you and your precious toman" evil laughs.

He couldn't get a glimpse of the person as he had a mask. The events he hadn't told anyone...even Ken-chin. Ever since that day he was left empty from Baji's death and scared of what would happen to his friends. He was restless.

..........................

Y/n walked up the steps nervous as ever. The Musashi festival was one she always went to as a child. It had become somewhat of a ritual for her and her family.

It held so much memories. She looked back at the steps..people gushing in...

Here...

"Wouldn't you feel lonely Miss" Kanbe got worried of her earlier but she was fine.

"I want to start being like a normal person Kanbe-san"

Kanbe smiled.

She was getting better.

Yesterday Y/n talked to Aki.

"Oniichan you never come" she pouts even though they were speaking on the phone.

"Y/n I have some unfinished business here I promise I'll come as soon as I'm done okay" Aki consoled her.

"Kanbe said you're doing pretty well these days...and your friends....I was so glad that you made friends"

"Oniichan...about that...I can't see the past anymore"

"Really? How?"

"I am not sure but I met......

......."

"I see. It must be a good thing"

"huh?"

"You met him after such a long time. You didn't like seeing people's past memories anyway, did you?"

"Yeah..."

"That doesn't matter. I'm glad that you're okay"

Y/n grinned. I think its a good sign too.

.............

She saw Draken and Emma on the way but she didn't call them she thought they should have some time together. And she walked along smiling..

They look so cute together.

I wonder if...nah Y/n don't get crazy.

It was getting late and most of the stalls had started closing. Y/n came late and she took a whole lotta time trying to find a charm for Miss Kaori.

Then her phone rings...

"Miss!Miss where are you?" kanbe panicked.

"What happened Kanbe-san?"

"I just got news from our spies that some group is planning to ambush on you. Please stay put I am on my way"

"Also they mentioned your friends "

As soon as she heard that ,Y/n remembered Draken and Emma. She kept the charm and quickly ran..the stall owner still yelling at her to take one at least....

Her heart was racing...

Please be alright you two.

"Oi Emma its late we should head home. Mikey must be worried about you" Draken called her as they headed out.