☯︎TOMAN☯︎

"You two !you are banned from Toman"A livid Mikey ordered.

"But Shacho.." kisaki protested.

"One more word and I'll make sure you realise what you've done" His eyes glared at them making the other two speechless.

........

The loud noise of the vehicles woke a fast asleep Y/n as she jumped up in her seat in the car.

" Oh! You woke up" Kanbe adjusted the front mirror as he looked back.

" Ah Kanbe-san sorry if I startled you" She said rubbing her eyes.

(Kanbe intro added)

"Miss ,you have been trying too hard with school and everything. You should really rest"  He was worried about her.

"Its fine...I want to Kanbe-san. I am not tired" she looked outside of her window. The shimmering lights flickered on and off as people gushed over the crossing. Soon they reached the harbour.

It was a windy night and the winds showed no mercy as she climbed down.

"Quite the weather, Miss" Kanbe retorted.

She gave a slight nod and scanned around the place just to make sure. Long rows of bikes were parked near the area. In the silence that interrupted the harsh winds and the waves you could make out the noise of men laughing and shouting.

She was sure it was the right place.

Kanbe and Y/n walked closer to an opening near the other side. Kanbe seemed to be well aquainted with such trips as he kept quiet along the way, aware of what she was doing.

The loud noise stormed as they saw a bunch of Bosozoku in black uniform grouped together.

" Y/n-san ?"A guy called from behind.

"Mikey kun and the others are waiting for you there. I came to get you"Takemichi signalled.

The three of them made their way further into where there used to be a construction site.

"Well,What a beauty"One of the guys teased.

" Whats she doing here?"

"Heh beautiful, care to join us on a ride?" The comments kept on coming. Funny how they didn't know who she was.

"Should I silence them Miss?"An irritated Kanbe inquired.

"Its fine. I don't care anyway" she replied.

"Sorry for calling you here" Draken said as she neared them.

Y/n didn't even reply and went straight to the point "What does TOMAN wish to know?"

"Who is Kurayami?"Mikey was sitting calmly on the bars.

The moment he said that name...Y/n was stoned to the ground. Her eyes fixed down.