☯︎Contrast☯︎

*events occur when Y/n was 8 yrs old*

Huh? Y/n looked at him with teary eyes.

Thats right.I still wonder how you saw me that day.

It was raining...after the hot scorching sunny days...finally it was raining that day.

"Hey who do you think you are?" One of the kids charged at him.

"Get off" Mikey punched him back. The other two surrounded him but soon they knew who they were dealing with as Mikey easily dominated them.

Y/n looked at him in awe.

Sukkaee! Okaasan(mother) I think I found him,She thought.. smiling as she stood slowly balancing herself on the see saw seat.

"You're not hurt, are you?" He asked in concern.

"My leg hurts a lil bit but I'm fine. Happens all the time...mph...I mean sometimes it can happen" she corrected herself quickly.

"Huh? Oh"

Mikey tried to walk away since his job there was done.

"Ano...Namaewa(um your name)" a nervous Y/n questions from the back.

"Manjiro...Manjiro Sano but they call me Mikey" he turned ,a boxy smile plastered on his face as he said it with pride.

"No stop!!" She screamed.

Loud thud!!

Mikey held his head in pain.The boy sneakily hit him with a club they had brought for backup.

Y/n raced to his side limping along the way.

"Daijobu?" She said panicking fidgeting over what she should do.

"This is nothing"

"Should we go on for another round?" The boy chuckled.

"You creep!"

Y/n stood up and took the few steps towards him.

"Oi what are you doing?"Mikey called on her.

"You wanna get hit too or wha.." he couldn't even finish his sentence as she kicked him on the head knocking him out!!

The other two watched in horror. They quickly took him and made a run for it cursing at her all the while.

"They were right. She really is a monster"

"Is she even a girl"

Y/n dropped down on the ground.

Great going Y/n.

Mikey blinked a few times before he got to the reality of the situation.

pause...

He walked up to her realising she hadn't been moving from her position.