★★Readers Special★★

𝐎𝐦𝐠!! 𝐖𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 1𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬. 𝐈𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!! 𝐌𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬♡︎♡︎

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫❀

There is gushing in the studio as some girls peer through the windows. A shy Y/n makes  her dress in front of the mirror. Emma at the side giving the critic.

"Is this okay?"She asks her.

"Its fine.Thats the dress thats supposed to be. You two will be so cute together" she giggles. Y/n blushes.

On the other side...

"Oi Mikey! Don't make Y/n wait" Draken nags him as they enter together.

"How do I look Ken-chin?This outfit is long though" mikey asks.

"You look good as always" he reassured him. Mikey was kinda nervous himself. His wide grin as he walked inside.

The girls near the studio cheered when they saw him enter and their usual fangirling. Mikey already saw Y/n waiting for him near the door and walked quickly along the hall ignoring their calls. But they followed him.

She was the only one for him
afterall.

Y/n smiled as he approached but was wondering why so many girls where following him.

"Where is Mikey kun going?"

"That girl. Is she his girlfriend?" They whispered along.

"No musn't be. He probably doesn't date."

Mikey did hear their comments from the back but Y/n was the only thing on his mind right now.

"Inoue♡︎" he called gently as he neared her.

"Hey♡︎" she replied as they stood face to face.

The girls at the back at a little distance from them.

"Am I late?"

"No no. Your just on time" she said.

" I see" Mikey took her hand and tightly held it making Y/n startled.

"Wha.."

Mikey turned towards the girls.

"This is Y/n Inoue, my girlfriend" he said aloud...a wide grin plastered on his face

Y/n was embarresed. Why all of a sudden.

"Omg!!" They screamed.

"For real?"