☯︎Sweetest Memory☯︎

Sometime in the past...

The loud noise from the bikes serenaded the usual quiet road to Musashi shrine. Toman's meeting had ended and the members were heading back home.

"I'll go ahead" Mitsuya told Draken and Mikey as he drove away.

"Yo Takemitchi you aint leaving yet?"

" I might stay on a bit"

"Okay, keep Mikey some company then" Draken started his bike.

"Mikey kun you aren't leaving yet" he asked surprised as he usually left with Draken.

" Its kinda peaceful here" he was still in his own world , sitting along the steps and looking up at the sky.

The two of them talked about Emma..Draken....Toman and the fight as they laughed. Mikey always was a different person around mitchy.

Takemitchy remembered something...

.........

"What a good girl" Mikey smiled as Hina went inside.

He looked at Takemitchi.

"Girls like her are rare you know. You should treat her well"

Taketmitchi had been wondering ever since..Does Miley kun like anyone? Considering how cool he is he probably has a ton of admirers.
He rarely interacts with girls. Never seen him like that.

"Nee Mikey kun?"

"Huh?" He turned.

"Mikey kun has any girl he likes? I mean....um...I don't see you interacting with any" he corrected himself seeming it was a weird question.

"Haha Baka dana Takemitchi" he laughed.

"Why such a question?"

"I just got curious so I.." Takemitchy laughed along sweating a lil.

"I rarely talk to any...maybe they don't like me or is it the other way round" Mikey continued with his eye smile.

"What? Mikey kun I don't think any girl would hate on you"

I mean come on.

Mikey keeps getting love letters in his locker. Draken used to say.

"Guess I'm just uninterested" He chuckled.

Wah so cool.

"Hina and You know each other from childhood right?"

"Umh" Takemitchy replied ,a bit embarresed.

"I don't actually remember much but...around elementary school I met this girl. I guess she's the only girl I thought about" Mikey told of his story.

"What's her name?"

"I only remember her as Inoue"

"She was a really tough girl contrary to her looks"
.................

Sounds like someone for Mikey kun.

The way Mikey talked about her seemed like he was just genuinely happy about everything that was them.

Wah. Mikey kun really liked a girl. I mean she must be some girl, how did she even get his attention.

"Waah! She must've been preety"

"She was" Mikey gave the sweetest grin and for once Takemitchy saw the glimmer in his eyes after so many days...after Baji's death.

after Baji's death