☯︎Chance meeting☯︎

𑁍

A few weeks later...

The lights from the street lamp barely lighted the way to the shrine. You could make out the figure of a tall man standing at the corner blowing out fumes of smoke from his cigar.

"Well well if it isnt 'The invinsible Mikey?" His distasteful voice echoed.

Mikey, Draken, Takemichi and Mitsuya were heading home from a meeting about a new gang ,Meobius.

"Who are you?" Mikey looked at him unfazed.

"I heard you were talking about us so we just brought the fight to you , see?"

From the shadows a group of men emerged as they were hiding back.

"What's going on here" Mitsuya stood his ground as they surrounded them.

"You really think your puny gang can stop us..Huh Mikey?!"he raged.

"You and your tricks Osanai!" Draken sneered.

"Haha! Sorry kids. You ain't leaving here alive!"he yelled as all of them raced towards them.

The fight began as the four of them retaliated with their best.

Mikey and Osanai were battling it out with a clear outcome of Mikey winning when a queer man kicked him from the side.
Oddly he flew a few steps away.

"Mikey hhahaha" the insane looking man laughed.

Mikey looked at him surprised by his strength and slowly stood up.

"Oh! I haven't introduced myself. The name's Hansen"

On the other side...

Draken , takemichi and Mitsuya were fending away the never ending members of Moebius attacking them from all sides. They were heavily outnumbered.

"Shit!" Draken punched on.

"This is bad" mitsuya went.

"Takemitchi watch out!" They alarmed him as a guy from the back was trying to hit him with a bat.

.............

They looked on as someone jumped up and kicked the guy away with a hard thud on the stomach.

"Huh?"

She landed gracefully as everyone shifted their attention to her.

"Whats she doing here?'"

"Oi! Can you stand?" She asked a mildly concerned takemitchi who stood up abruptly.

"Thanks" he mumbled...embarresed of the situation.

"Its okay" she said as she kicked away the other guy racing towards them.

"Why is Y/n-san here?" He asked as they fought on together.

"I came looking for answers" was the only thing she said.

She could really fight on par with the men from Meobius which was extraordinary taking into account that she was a girl.

She's damn strong..gives me the creeps. Also her fighting style kinda reminds me of Mikey-kun, takemitchi thought.

" looks like our gem finally arrived" Hansen shouted as he saw Y/n.

She turned around to see him...Glaring with anger.

"You" she said.

"Hello Y/n.Did you come to play?" He chuckled.

Y/n raced to towards him but the other men were blocking her.

Draken fended them off..

"I don't know whats going on but what I do know is you're not as bad as they say you are...so go!!" he pushed the men away.