10. Hello Again...

3rd Person POV

[Alright, so. I'm currently busy with many things, right now. So as an apology for my future absences. Here are two chapters]

[M/N] continue guiding them around the Land of Sun, this time. He's leading them towards the city.

As they pass the crowded city, they noticed both human and angels were living in this land, the moment they noticed the new comers they began whispering with each other.

They became uneasy by the whisperings, that is until they heard some of them.

"Is that a Devil?"

"What is he doing here?"

"Aren't demons and Devils supposed to be sealed?"

"Why would someone like him doing here?"

"Don't tell me he's going to kill our God!!"

"No way, is he?!"

They look at [M/N] who was walking in front of them with widened eyes. They weren't whispering about them, they were whispering about [M/N].

The moment [M/N] set foot on the front of the castle, angels immediately pointed their weapons towards the Devil.

[M/N] raised his hand in a surrender motion before saying. "I come here in peace, I'm only being guide's for these three travelers."

But they didn't let their wepons down, still suspicious on the Devil's sudden arrival to their beloved land.

"It's fine, but your weapons down." A voice cuts in.

They all look at the top of the stairs, where the voice came from, while the angels lower their weapons, but still suspicious of the Devil.

They saw someone with bright orange eyes, his beige hair is long and somewhat curly, which is parted in to two sides.

[Siralos. God of Sun. One of the survivors of the original.]

[M/N] only groaned at the sight of the God, the God smirked the moment they saw the Devil.

"[M/N], long time no see. Come on, let's catch up with some tea." The God offered.

"Thank you for the offer, Lord Siralos. But I have to decline, you see we're actually here to ask you about something." [M/N] spoke up.

"Then let's talk about it with tea, come along now." The God starts guiding them to a room somewhere in the castle.

An irk mark appeared on [M/N]'s forehead as he tried to hold in his anger. But it seems Kazuha, Traveler, and Paimon knows that he's angry as they felt the air around them starts to get hotter.

----------

"Is that so... I think I saw them before."

The three of them gasp at the Siralos's words. 'Finally a spark of hope!'