22. Accepting The Truth

3rd Person POV

[I'll be honest, this one felt a bit rushed...]

Everyone was getting ready for the big fight.

Some are nervous.

Some are determine.

[M/N] was having a meeting with Kokomi and her soldiers, considering his background as a Devil. [M/N] knows many things regarding strategies for a war, maybe even more.

----------

It was like they were at war.

Everywhere they look, they can only see chaos...

Chaos and destruction.

[M/N] nearly had a heart attack when he saw Kazuha zoomed towards thw Shogun to block her attack that was aimed at the Traveler.

Everyone was fighting for their lifes.

And with heavy passion...

They won.

They manage to shake the Shogun's will.

In the end, the Vision Hunt Decree was abolished.

No more living in fear.

And no more 'wars.'

----------

"Come on!"

"Well aren't you energetic today?"

Kazuha was more than happy that everything is resolved.

He's no longer a wanted criminal, meaning he can walk around his hometown without fear.

And the fact that both demons and angels are now roaming freely in Inazuma makes him even more happy.

[M/N] had make a contact with the Electro Archon; a contract that states the demons, angels, and humans living in harmony, and that both of them shared the land of Inazuma to reign.

[M/N] and his people no longer needed to live in fear.

They no longer need to go on hiding.

A happy ending for all.

Smiling brightly, he can't help but thought at the hardships they went through just to get this far.

Catching up with Kazuha, [M/N] holds the Samurai's hand. intertwining their fingers together.

[M/N] can't help but chuckled as he remembers Kazuha wish.

Kazuha looka the the Devil with confusion as he just chuckled out of nowhere.

Noticing this, [M/N] decided to quote what the other wish is. "'I want to keep on living in the real world! Next year, the year after... For the next ninety years!'"

"You remember don't you? That's your wish." [M/N] asked as he look at the male with curiosity.

Kazuha hummed and nodded his head as he remembered his wish to the Devil.

"What about it?"

[M/N] stop at his tracks lowering his head to the ground, making Kazuha to stop as well and look at the Devil.

'It's odd for him to just stop like that.'

"I apologize... But it seems I can't grant that wish of yours, Kazuha." [M/N] spoke up not lifting his head.

"I would need someone else... To die in your state... And I know for a fact that you won't agreed to that... Therefore... I can not grant your wish." [M/N] explains before letting out a bittersweet laught, knowing full well what's gonna happened in a few years.

Out of nowhere, Kazuha cupped [M/N]'s cheeks, lifting it up a little so the shorter male can see his face.

Kazuha smile softly before kissing the tip of [M/N] nose. "Hey, it's okay. It's completely fine. Right now, let's not think about the future, let's just think about the present moment." Kazuha tired to assured his lover.

[M/N] can't help but chuckled at his lovers statement, it's true. There's no need to think about the future right now...

Let's worry about the future later...

For now...

Let's just enjoy the present moment.

----------

[All endings unlock]

Word Count : 577 Words

[Thank you for reading!]