Alya x Reader (Miraculous)

Start bij het begin

Nino smiled and walked up to Alya, and they hugged.

My heart dropped but I kept a smile on my face.

As everyone else showed up, I tried to occupy myself by talking to my other friends and keeping my mind busy. But I would always slip back to Alya and how I felt about her.

"Hey everyone," A voice broke me out of thoughts. It was Alya. "How about we play 7 minutes in heaven?" She asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

Most of the couples in the room locked eyes but I had a pit in my stomach.

Alya would probably end up with Nino. I would probably get Chloe or Sabrina. Yes, I may like girls but I draw the line between being genuinely nice and being bossy.

We all gathered around the table in the kitchen and someone pulled out a bottle to spin.

"Whoever it lands on is who you get. Then you're locked in the bathroom for 7 minutes," Alya said, her eyes meeting Marinette's as she looked at Adrien, blushing.

"Mylene, you're first," She got Ivan, obviously, and they went in for 7 minutes.

I kind of zoned out but I heard my name being called. There were a few people left around the table.

"It's your turn," Alya said, waving her hand in my face.

"Sorry, I zoned out," I said, reaching for the bottle.

I spun it, possibly hoping it would land on Alya but also dreading if it did.

It landed on...

Alya.

I got up from my spot around the table without making any eye contact with Alya.

I followed Alya to the bathroom and she locked the door.

"Hey y/n, we don't have to do anything if you don't want to," Alya whispered as she chilled against the door.

I whimpered from anxiety and nodded, looking down.

"Are you okay though? You've been kind of distant with me today and I was concerned," Alya says, shuffling to stand next to me.

"Do you like Nino?" I whispered to her.

"Oh honey, no. Nino and I are just friends. Besides I'm not into guys," She says.

"Oh well thats cool. Same," I nod.

"Aww, you're so adorable," Alya says pulling me into a side hug.

"Yeah I think you are too," I say quietly.

"Y/n, you're too awesome," Alya says.

"Yeah I really like you," I say, trying to avoid her eyes.

"Wait really?" Alya asks, kind of surprised.

"Maybe? Is it awkward now?" I asked, shyly.

Alya laughs and pats my head. "Oh y/n, I've liked you for a while."

"Wait, really? Huh," I said.

It was my turn to be shocked.

I didn't think Alya would like me. I didn't want to ruin our friendship though.

She was one of the only people that accepted me and knew how I felt. I practically told her everything, well almost everything.

I wanted really badly to kiss her but ya know, I have anxiety and stuff. Woo hoo. 😐

Anyway, I felt awkward tension in the air. How long was seven minutes?

I really just wanted to disappear from embarrassment.