Chapter 20

"usagi? are you we there yet?" i ask in a very tired tone but hesitant for some reason "y/n close your eyes.." he said with a soft tone setting me down, i closed my eyes as he lifted me again and set me down from what it felt like grass, he tapped my shoulder signaling i can open my eyes "woahh what's this?" i asked looking around in a field of beautiful clean grass and rabbits everywhere "this is what i call my safe place, i came here when i need a break" he said sitting down and all the rabbits came running to him.. i looked down and lifted a baby bunny that came to me but for some reason i didn't feel what i should of "uh usagi?" i asked looking down "hm?" he hummed looking at me "do you think Tora is actually gone?" i asked him holding back tears "huh? what do you mean? she's over there" he said pointing on the other side of the field, i look over and my jaw drops "tora?" i said whispering and walking until i started to run, "TORAA!!" i yelled running to give her a hug but before i could grab her she swung her arm and hit me in the head with a bottle  "huh?" she said turning around and looking at me in shock "ow holy shit you whore! also i thought you died" i said standing up and rubbing my head where she hit "i know it was weird, i felt myself leaving life then all of a sudden i could breathe again and saw the light" she said showing her scars "i wish you stayed tbh" usagi said crossing his arms with an annoyed look "bitch don't say 'tbh' that's our thing" tora said in her sassy voice that i missed hearing "also why is he in a hospital gown still and your in a cropped shirt with grey sweatpants?" she said confused as hell "oh shit sorry usagi i forgot about you for a second, here i have brown pants, and a blue and white flannel shirt for you" i said handing usagi clothes.

 i looked down and lifted a baby bunny that came to me but for some reason i didn't feel what i should of "uh usagi?" i asked looking down "hm?" he hummed looking at me "do you think Tora is actually gone?" i asked him holding back tears "huh? wha...

(we should all know this scene, this is the outfit she bought for him but yk he is the cutest ong😩✋)

right when i gave him the clothes he took his gown off to be just leaving him in his boxers i got him, i couldn't stop staring and my face was burning up "uhhh y/n close your mouth and calm yourself the fuck?" tora said slapping me "AYOO!" i yelled at her rubbing the back of my head "i don't mind her staring" usagi said in a submissive voice while smirking "i swear to god if you guys fucked" tora said looking at both of us and crossing her arms "WHAT?! n-" i was interrupted "yes" usagi said from behind me "bitch sleeping in the same bed isn't sex dammit!" i face palmed myself "sex👍" he said smiling and putting thumbs up, "but tora can we talk about what happened? i watched you die! how are you here?" i asked her but then i realized as my eyes widened "well i-" i cut her off "WAIT?!" i yelled shutting everyone up "usagi d-do you remember that man? and when i stabbed you?" i asked in realization and pointing at him, he looked concerned "uh yeah why? i mean you stabbing me was kinda hot.. you should do it again" he said crossing is arms and smirking "no holy shit.... so i made a wish.. does that mean it came true" i said looking at my hands "wish?" they said in sync "yes, a wish! i wished for you guys to come back" i said looking at them both.

"that doesn't make sense, who did you wish to?" tora asked razing an eyebrow while her arms are crossed "i- idk it's um.." i said flicking my wrist and think until usagi spoke up "Duedecuple, i just remembered" he said rubbing my shoulder "due-what? that's an ugly ass name on god." i replied rolling my eyes, we were trying to figure out how it worked and also her scars... their so light like they aren't there. Usagi finally got dressed and god DAYYUMM does that man look good, *clears throat* anyway, "usagi can i check you?" i said turning towards him... i guess the bro was ready because he took his shirt off instantly "FUCK~" i yelled in a weird moaning way but i was obviously joking.... uh- i think.. "your scars.. where is your scar!" i said feeling him "what scar y/n? i have many but i don't remember a new one" he said holding his shirt and looking concerned 'whats happening?' i said in my head almost freaking out "hey are you okay?" tora said holding my shoulder "no! i'll be right back you guys stay here" i said sliding usagis shirt down and ran out of the field..

Tora POV:

In all honesty i don't really remember much besides now and when i was dying "you know what just happened?" usagi said while watching y/n and holy shit she runs fast "oh uh no i don't.. i don't remember really anything i hope she's alright" i said looking at my stomach "hey usagi? what really happened?" i asked taking a seat on the grass "i don't really know, my memory of it is fading but all i know is that Ox stabbed you" he said sitting down on the grass, i may not like him really at all but he looks so cute right now.. "where do you think y/n went? should i follow? i'll kill whoever touches her" usagi said widening his eyes "holy shit rodent, she is fine i promise" i said holding a baby bunny "so what made you guys come here?" i asked holding the bunny in my arms, i also have a huge craving for some alcohol right now "oh! some weird humans were trying to hurt y/n so i killed them in the store thing" he said happily "USAGI?!!! you can't do that!" i said slapping him across the face "ow you meany, why didn't she act out and defend herself do you know?" he asked rubbing his face with a shocked look "because usagi! you can't do that around here, she didn't wanna get in trouble but i know for a fact that if no one was around she would have ripped them to shreds" i said giggling and crossing my arms "oh so your saying that i shouldn't have killed them? but it was funnnn" he said in a whiny toddler type voice "usagi. you probably have cops on your ass, and no you shouldn't have!" i said face palming myself and leaning back on the grass..

Y/n POV:

I have been running for almost 10-15 minutes now and i'm making my way towards that crusty old hag that "supposedly" granted my damn wish, i finally made it without the cops on my ass and it's weird... where is the door? why are the windows all sealed and broken? and why does the bitch look abandoned!? "shit.." i said out loud trying to catch my breath, i sat on the cement and leaning back so i'm laying down "y/n why are you here?" some older male announced from a few feet away from me "huh?" i said still out of breath and sitting up to look around, i saw a figure in the dark alley so i went to it slowly but holding my knife behind me "who are you?" i ask the figure still slowly walking "you should know me y/n." he said coming to me.. he finally came out and it was someone i don't recognize 'you should recognize me' my ass bruh i never seen you before.

"who are you and how do you know my name?" i asked gripping my knife tighter "you may not remember me y/n but i was the last survivor 10 years ago" he said taking a seat on the cement near the alley "huh? no that's a lie! my dad was." i said getting upset and about to stab the bitch "the wolf? heh damn.. i remember the guy, him and i used to be so close until he betrayed me." he said in a stern and frustrated tone "i don't know what to say.. but can you tell me something?" i said calming down and taking a seat in front of him "go for it" he said overly happy for some reason "so.. when my friends and i made it to the end i had 1 wish to make and he said i had to stab someone in order for the wish to be granted... but why are they losing memory and why are they clean from the scar i caused?" i said looking down "i made a wish and when it was granted i only had a few weeks... what did you wish for?" he said taking out a bottle of water and taking a sip.

"i wished for them to come back to me" i said brushing my hair back "may i ask who 'they' are?" he asked in a suspiciously curious way and i'm getting a bit uncomfortable "oh uh.. Tora and Usagi" i said looking at him and for some reason when i said usagis name his eyes widened "usagi huh?" he said rubbing his chin "but i don't know, all i'm saying is be careful with that boy.. and you only have 2 weeks until their memories are gone and back to how they used to be" he said standing up and walking away but before he left i stopped him "hey! you said you were in the Juni Taisen 10 years ago.. w-what warrior are you?" i said skeptical "hun.. i'm the Rabbit warrior" he smirked and walked of into the dark alley until i couldn't see him anymore "what?."