Chapter 4

we started walking and it was awkward because i didn't know what to say "okay what is this outfit your wearing it looks ridiculous" i said still walking forward until he turned me to face him "y/n i will protect you" but the bitch totally avoided the question "okay? and? i can protect myself and you avoided the question dumbass" i said blushing a bit "i wear it because it's how i am, there is no explanation to it" he said looking forward.

*time skip 30 minutes*

Usagi POV:

after i met y/n i felt calmer and i hope she never leaves me. she is my friend.

*flashback*

i was standing in the corner of the room with my blades full of blood until a girl walked and looked around, she came near me but i didn't know what to say "it wasn't me! it wasn't me!" i told her but she moved me blades away from her "okay god damn" i looked as she walked away and she wasn't scared to talk to me i walked over and hid behind a pillar and listened when she was talking to Monkey and the Rat and i overheard and her name was y/n?

*time skip 15 minutes*

the floor exploded and i looked for y/n but couldn't find her but got stopped by the Boar Warrior "well well what do we have here" she said holding out her guns "you made a mistake" i said smirking, she started shooting and i dodged all the bullets and stabbed her in the neck "i'll make you my friend soon" i laughed as she was standing and i had her jewel in my hand "h-hello?" i stayed quiet and looked around until i saw y/n and we starred at each-other for a little bit until she ran out of the building but jumping.

"wait!" i yelled going after her but i doubt she heard me, i followed her out and saw her running away but i know she wouldn't wait for me... so i went alone and sent my corpses off for puppets and i went to look for y/n.

*end of flashback*

seeing y/n's face makes me wanna be with her forever and wanna kill her but i also wanna be the only one for her. "well i'm gonna go. i have shit to take care of" before she could leave i grabbed her wrist "your not leaving." i said without any emotion "yes i am, let go or ill hurt you." she tried pulling her arm but i grabbed onto it tighter "make me." i said with a smirk.

y: "usagi i don't wanna kill you"
u: "who said you would kill me"
y: "i did you dick"
u: "you make me wanna go crazy"
y: "uh okay? cool?"

Y/N POV:

i can just sense the psycho he really is, but it would be fun to play. i aim my bow right to him as he holds his blades.

he runs at me as i jump upside down and shoot his foot, then i grabbed the arrow and lick that blood off of it " you are quite tasty my friend" i said to him i look at him and his pupils are small and he is laughing psychotically which is freaky as shit. he starts running at me and i pull 2 knives out of my boots and ran at him full speed but something stopped me and he was still running.

i couldn't do it and i fell to my knees holding back tears "what are you doing y/n?" usagi said kneeling down looking disappointed "i can't do it" i said standing up and walking away as usagi was just standing there like a kid who's parents left them. fuckin loser.