Chapter 17

i slowly open my eyes, i was still fuzzy and in a blur but i could hear beeping.. i opens my eyes more and saw i was in a hospital room "tora? usagi.? Hello." i said in an uninterested tone because i'm already bored "oh hey y/n! your awake! how are you feeling?" said what it looks the nurse coming in the room "i'm fine i guess but where's my friends? i'm bored and wanna go home tbh" i said rubbing my eyes because i'm really tired "oh well y/n we have good an bad news.." the nurse said sounded worried and nervous to say anything "we are still talking about usagi and tora right?" i replied standing about from my hospital bed because i want to see the people i care about "hey.. how did we get here?" i asked the nurse as i looked at my feet "oh uh w-well your clothes were ripped, your friends were all bloody and your boyfriend wasn't breathing and neither was tora.." the nurse replied with a shaky voice "well may i see them?" i asked trying not to get upset at her "i am so bored bro- and i wanna see my friends and he's not my boyfriend" i said blushing and face palming myself, i walk to the door until i felt her hand on my shoulder "hun i'm sorry but you can't go yet.. you just got here!" she said in fear so i looked at her as my eyes turned red.. does she not realize that i'm worried? "i'm going to see my friends" i replied walking out of the room and looking for usagi and toras room "where could they be?" i whispered to myself then i finally found a room '278 C Tora'  "found them!" i said aloud and saw another patient and doctor look at me so i looked at them shaky in embarrassment "what the hell you looking at you dweeb?" i said insulting them and rushing into the room.

"thank god i didn't get in trouble" i sighed in relief, okay now that i'm in their room i have to see if them dumbasses are still alive "t-tora?" i whispered sitting down an grabbing her hand, i teared up but didn't effect me.. her monitor machine was beeping gladly but not at a normal rate, toras wounds were fully covered "y... y/n?" she said quietly as she was starting to wake up " tora! a-are you okay?" i said standing up and looking at her "i- i think i'm .. *ssss* ouch i'm ok" she said hissing in pain, she wasn't opening her eyes much and her machines beeping started to slow down "tora? TORA?! don't your dare die on me you stupid bitch" i said crying and squeezing her hand "y/n just know that.... that i love you and" he voice started to fade "no please PLEASE SAY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING please tora" i said crying and putting my head down "you are still a dumbass... and i hope you and... and usagi go well" she said giggling lightly so i giggled back "i love you y/n..." she said as her eyes closed and breathing started to fade "tora! TORA!!! PLEASE" her machine had the straight line and started making the sound "NO!!! i love you too..." i said crying and i couldn't breathe "y/n? get out of here i'm so sorry sweetheart but you can't be here!" the nurse said pushing me out of the way and closing the curtain "NO YOU BITCH LET ME GET BACK!" i screamed as a doctor held me.. "TORAAA!!!!" i screamed before my vision started fading like earlier.

Usagi POV

i started waking up but still in pain and i was alone with these weird blue clothes on.. "what is this.. y/n?" i asked out loud, i stood up from the bed and walked to the door but before i could open it someone else came in "hello usagi! how are you? you should probably take a seat your wounds are still healing" this girl i didn't know grabbed my shoulders to sit down on the bed again "no don't touch! who are you? why are you blushing?? WHERES Y/N!! where's my friends!" i asked and yelled in her face as i brushed her hands off my shoulders "oh uh sh- she's in the next r-room! and your other friend d-didnt make it." she said in a shaky voice, i was curious so i grabbed the tied half dress she was wearing and she slapped my hand away "i want y/n" i said with a flat expression and stood up "uh i-i'm sorry hun but y-you can't see her!" she said waving her hands in front of her and i "i can't? or else what?" i said smiling in a psycho way "you can't do anything! i'm the nurse and you have to listen!" she said getting scared, "a nurse huh? who said i cared?" i said bending down to her height "p-please sir step away.." the nurse said backing away and running out of the room.

well that was dumb i walked around trying to find y/n "y/n?" i yelled out in the hall as a person yelled at me to stop "shut up before kill you!" i yelled S the person looked at me in fear and ran away screaming, what was so bad about that? i am confused.

i looked at these weird squares by the doors and saw names so i decided that her name might be somewhere  on them, i looked a little more and finally found it so i went in "y/nnnn i-" i stop talking and saw her on the bed with her eyes closed and a beeping device hooked up to her "y/n!!" i yelled in fear grabbing the things hooked up to her and taking them out "we're getting out of here y/n don't worry!" i said to her while picking y/n up in bridal pose and jumping out the open window "hey don't!" the nurse rushed in trying to grab me it looks like but failed "i don't know where to go!" i said aloud and looked around, and i finally found a place to hide but it's a dark alley, we finally got there and i sat down putting y/n's head on my lap "please be okay.." i said holding her hand.

——————————————————————————
A/N- sorry this chapter was so damn weird😭 i'm trying my best and hopefully it's still enjoyable! it'll get better trust me lmao :)