Chapter 19

i started to wake up a bit and i saw usagi was still asleep, i saw usagi was still sleeping so i just rubbed his hair out of his face and was smiling as he slept which seriously confused me but it's cute :D. i checked the time and it was about 9:30 A.M. so i went downstairs to get something to eat and see if anyone is up, "sister!!" my little sister Aki came running giving me a hug "why good morning!" i replied giggling "she kept asking when you were waking up, she really did miss you" my mom said preparing breakfast while trying not to laugh "oh wow-" she cut me off but in a respectful way i guess? "so.. when is he waking up?" she asked me in a skeptical way "oh i'll let him sleep until he wakes up, i doubt he's gotten any rest in god knows how long" i said bringing my sister back to the couch and kind of struggling because she won't let go "oh and good morning Haru!" i said greeting my brother looking down and once i said that he looked happy so congratulations bro! "you sure he isn't hungry?" my mom sounded like she actually cared but i'm taking him shopping so no need to worry moThEr! 😠.

Usagi POV
-
i woke up in my home i haven't been in, for years "y/n?" i whispered out "who's y/n you little shit" my dad came in drunk "d-dad? why are yo-" he cut me off by slapping me across the face "don't talk BACK you dumbass! get out if your gonna do this shit!" he said yelling at me while he grabbed my arm and threw me outside in the cold "what? why is it snowing and why am i back here?!" i said crying and shivering, i heard little footsteps so i went to grab my blades but they weren't here.. i patted myself down and realized i was shorter in pajamas "Y/N!!!" i yelled only to see 2 rabbits coming up to me "hey.." i knelt down to pet them until i saw my mom pull into the driveway "usagi? what the hell you doing outside kid?!" she said yelling and coming to me "uh he threw me out and he's drunk again" i replied looking down and clenching my fists "stop lying!" she yelled as she punched me in the face and kicked me when my dad came out "hey! down kill him! *hic* we need that son of a bitch to cover our asses!" he said going back inside and my mom followed.

i was outside bleeding for i don't know how long "hey.." i heard a faint voice and i couldn't see from where "usagi wake up!" i heard it get louder but i was drifting, i couldn't hear anything "y/n.." i whispered as i drifted..
-
"usagi!" i opened my eyes and saw y/n on top me shaking me frantically "y/n?" whispered rubbing my eyes "yeah? why wouldn't it be me dumbass? you were screaming-" i cut her off by hugging her and crying..

Y/n POV

i heard usagi screaming so i rushed upstairs and saw he was also crying, i went on top of him and shook him frantically until he woke up, i tried talking but he cut me off by hugging me tightly as i was still on top of him, very weird timing and position but i hugged him back until he stopped crying "you good now?" i asked trying to let go but he wouldn't let go "Y/N! BREAKFAST IS READY!" my mom yelled from the kitchen "COMING! come on usagi i know you are hungry" i told him patting his head and standing up, i walked to the kitchen to see my favorite breakfast, (whatever you like eating🙂) on the table "AHHHH it's smells amazing!" i said sitting down with everyone joining me, usagi sat next to me looking at the plate "what's wrong with him?" my mom whispered quietly in my ear, i got annoyed by her acting like this so i grabbed her wrist and walked outside closing the door behind us "okay mom, i don't know what he has been through but i know it's bad.. give him a chance okay? i will talk to him but he is different then most people so please just stop judging it's really pissing me off! he isn't leaving." i said to here raising my voice.

Usagi POV

i heard y/n and her mom yelling and i can tell it's about me "sooo white man what's your name?" the little girl across the table said "uhh usagi.. you?" i asked the girl.. and another this is why is there a knife by the table? "oh heh i'm Aki and i'm 7" she said blushing and resting her head in her hands "you look ugly.. stop." i said with a flat expression "so that's why y/n likes you- your stubborn!" she said laughing while also shoving pancakes in her mouth "i wanna stab you" i told her smirking but they looked concerned.. is this family not like killing? but what if they get to close to y/n? "okay usagi let's go" y/n said coming into the room and giving an upset dog look at her mom "uh okay did you guys fight? DID SHE TOUCH YOU?! i'll do something about it" i said fantasizing what i can do "uh no the hell? we are shopping and i wanna leave this house right now" she said grabbing a bag and walking outside so i followed.

Y/n POV

we were on our way to the store and he was walking ahead looking around like a little kid a first time at Disney Land "usagi we are here" i said walking in the store as he followed he went to look around as i did the same "hey pretty lady" said 3 weird guys from behind me but they were ugly so i wasn't interested "what." i said turning back around looking at the racks "damn your sassy" said one guy grabbing my waist so i brushed it off quickly and backed away because i don't need shit being started yk? "why are backing up sexy?" one of them asked but i didn't look at them just continued "hey. don't ignore us." they grabbed my wrist trying to pull me in and it's pissing me off "let go. i don't even know you ugly asses" i tried defending myself but it clearly didn't work, i punched one in the face leaving a bloody nose but the guy holding my waist grabbed my arm so i couldn't move i closed my eyes because i knew i didn't have a chance until i heard slicing and snapping and my waist being released. i opened my eyes to see usagi on top of a dead body with blood and heads everywhere, i looked around to hear multiple people screaming and running frantically "USAGI WHAT THE HELL?! YOU CANT DO THAT HERE!" i yelled grabbing his wrist and running out of the building on my way home "but i was protecting you y/n!" he replied running behind me.

we made our way home and i banged on the door, my mom opened and she looked terrified "don't come back here." she said holding my brother and sister back while slamming the door shut, i heard it lock so i didn't know what to do but stand there "Hey! Y/n L/n and young male, please come with us." the cops said from behind us holding guns, before i could respond usagi grabbed me and through me over his shoulder and running "USAGI WHAT THE HELL BOY! where are we going?!" i yelled upside down basically "home." he said to me in a soft voice.