Chapter 5

an hour or 2 go past after i left usagi behind i was gonna call mom but there is no reception so i can't go damn it. "you lost?" i here someone from behind me and it sounded like a drunk girl, i feel stupid because i didn't know i made my way into the woods "uh hello?" i asked lifting up my head "yeah *hic* over here girlie" the girl said and i saw where she was sitting and made my way near her "take a seat i don't bite... too hard." she said smirking "wow, i'm not convinced" i said sitting on the ground near her.

"soo what are you doing out here alone and *hic* sad looking" she asked still drinking "i don't know a lot happened and i feel weak "well let me introduce myself! i'm Tora, Warrior of the Tiger, killing in a drunken rage. and you?" she said plopping back in the bench "i'm y/n war-" i was interrupted "OHHH y/n i've heard of you, your the warrior of the wolf and you were with the rabbit!" she said sitting up proudly "uh yeah h-how did you know?" i asked "oh well *hic* that old hag i just killed told me." i looked over and saw a dead person and it was the sheep. so i just sighed because i wasn't surprised "oh well that bitch really gave up" i said standing up "i know right *hic* hey, we should really team up!" tora asked me "uh yeah sure!" i agreed just to be nice but i'm still not fully convinced.

while we make our way out of the forest Tora won't stop bothering me about the liquor store coming up soon "please *hic* y/n can we go to the liquor storeeee" she kept bribing me "holy fucking shit kid fine let's go" i said stomping to the nearest store and i kept watch while she was having fun finding her favorite alcohol. i heard foot steps outside and took and a peek and of fucking course it's a corpse i told Tora to quiet down because i'm not sure which body that one is until a bird landed on its shoulder "oh damn it's chicken" Tora whispered to me "i've realized" i whispered back as she just starred "well *hic* should we kill it?" Tora said while wrapping her arms around me like we were homies.

"but i know why it's in the area we are in" i said to her "really w-*hic* why" she said taking her arms off of me "it's because usagi knows i'm here" i said while crawling to a place to look and see if usagi is anywhere. "tora how high can you jump?" i asked "not sure, never really tested it. why?" tora asked genuinely confused "okay jump in the air or on a high rooftop and see if you can find rabbit" i told her and she nodded her head and went while i stayed and aimed my bow.

i focused on the corpse and about to shoot until...

"y/n?" i look behind me and of course it Usagi the Rabbit "what do you want usagi?! back off holy shit." i told him standing up aiming my bow at him but all he did was have his flat expression, not moving and bullet pointing his red and black eyes at me. "y/n, your my friend" he said holding one blade up "no i'm not usagi!"
'shit y/n that was harsh' i said in my head, when i looked at him his eyes widened more and his mouth opened like he was shocked..