Chapter 6

Usagi started yelling and screaming like he was earlier and was also laughing, "u-usagi are you- AHHHH" i started screaming and i was so scared, tears forming in my eyes and i tried to run but i felt on my shoulder and it was bleeding.. then i saw his blade still on the wound and in front of my face.

"you said you were my friend, w-why did you lie y/n? why did you lie!?" usagi said sounding sad before i could say anything tora came "get your thing off y/n YOU STUPID RABBIT!" she yelled running at him "TORA NO" i yelled out 'their gonna fight, she's gonna die. she gonna die! well it's her fault tbh' i yelled in my head and quickly grabbed a large liquor bottle and hit usagi  in the head until he got knocked out "y-y/n why did you do that i *hic* i want to kill him" tora said in her cat stance "i- what? no this bitch is knocked out so we have to take him with us" i said kneeling by usagi "you kidding?! girlie your gonna die." she said standing up "okay? and? sounds fun tbh" i said laughing "oh k?" she said in a judging tone "tora just go find a safe place, i'll stay with him." i decided to stay as she nodded and left.

i waited few minutes to keep an eye on usagi, i feel like i was too harsh on him earlier, i decided to go get myself something to eat since we might be here for awhile.

*time skip 20 minutes*

i took some bandages and other things with some food i thought usagi might like, i made my way back and opened the door. "what-" i looked and saw usagi wasn't where i laid him "oh shit" i said out loud "i swear to god this rabbit is more confusing then a 10 year old" i went and set the stuff down and it was nothing but silence until i heard high heel like noises "i swear to god this bitch is confusing" i said out loud until i was on my back and someone was on top of me "uh this is some kinky shit i swear" i said to the figure.

"i know it's you usagi get off." i said not moving because im lazy as fuck "huh? usagi? i dont *hic* know where he went" i looked and it was Tora that tackled me "i came back you both were gone so i waited until someone came in, so i decided to tackle not knowing it was you... im sorry y/n i just *hic* got worried" she said feeling bad "what? no your fine" i said smiling "where did usagi go though?" i asked looking around "im not sure because it was really quiet" she said standing up with her alcohol bottle.

"well then" i said dusting myself off "i got food if your hungry" i walked over to the bag and realized i may have dropped something outside because there is a hole in the bag "what? oh no! i dropped something i'll be right back, here take whatever you like" i gave tora the bag and ran outside and looked around. i bought a pack of new arrow heads for my bow because i don't wanna make any, unless needed to but i couldn't find them "lose something?" i heard a soft voice from the shadows "what? yes i did" i said back away slowly "oh well here, i was gonna bring them to you but i didn't know which building" i saw nezumi coming out of the darkness.

"aww thank you oh my god! your so sweet" i said giving him a quick hug "why are you alone? everything okay?" i asked him being worried "oh uh yeah everything is fine, monkey died so i went off on my own looking for you" "ope well the bitch really died huh?" i said trying not to laugh "yeah rabbit killed her" he said rubbing the back of his neck "well i'm not surprised, he is a psycho what do you expect? for him to respectfully ask the opponent to kill themselves?" i said sarcastically we started walking back and short talking about what happened and about usagi.