Chapter 13

"AHHHHH Y/N GET OFF MY LEG YOU FAT ASSSSSSSS" tora woke up screaming at me "oh oops" i just replied quickly and stood up "sooo your not dead" i asked her feeling her forehead "i'm not usagis slave am i?" tora said unwrapping her leg that usagi hurt "damn that hurt a bit" usagi said walking in the room and wrapping his arms around me "by the way y/n... i go to you another jewel" usagi told me holding my hand and putting the jewel in it "uh who's is it?" i asked looking at it "oh it's the sheep's because someoneee didn't grab it when she killed him" he looked at tora like he was judging her "we excuseee me you rodent! i was thinking straight" she said getting upset "but your not straight sooo" i said to her trying not to laugh "wow y/n that was ACTUALLY REALLY GOOD!! high five bitch" she said giving me a high five that i genuinely don't deserve honestly.

"but honestly why do y'all keep fighting?" i asked them questionably "uhh well he's annoying and he hates me because he wants to be the only person in your life tbh" she said being honest "PLEASE WHAT- BAHAHAH I CANT DO THIS" i said laughing as hard as i can "y/n can i talk to you?" usagi asked pulling me off to the side "uh what?" i asked him confused and he looked sad "i wanna be the only one." he told me getting "but you can't!😀" i said to him smiling and walking back to tora "look what you did y/n you made bunny boy sad" she said to me sarcastically "uh okay and? he'll get over it" i replied but i also felt kinda bad for him. "well you ready?" Tora asked walking by the exit "i- to go where?" i asked in mental confusion "to hell... to find a better place stupid! oh hey and rabbit how many are left" Tora asked Usagi but he just just crossed his arms and scoffed "i swear to god your so immature it makes me wanna kms" Tora said face palming herself.

we got outside and just stood there "oh my god usagi how many stupid people are left?" i asked looking at him with an eyebrow raised "ox, us 3, and the rat i think i don't know and my corpses which disappeared like my dad" usagi said trying to be funny but i didn't laugh "what-" Tora said breaking the silence "oh uh i don't know let's move on" usagi said walking up "you are stupid man, the dragon is like floating" i said to them both pointing up "ohhh hehe i- i wanna kill him" usagi said laughing and drooling "holy shit then go god damn" i said shooing him away and tora just standing there.

Usagi POV:

after i actually saw the dragon in the air i got really excited so i just whistled and all my corpses came the monkey, chicken, and snake "hmm okay snake and chicken? your irrelevant now back off daddy says." i told them and they just walked away, the monkey went in a cheerleading type type stance to throw me in the air. so i ran and jumped on her hands and i jumped pretty high, once i got up there i looked down and saw him staring at me "rabbit? what-" i cut him off and cut his body in half "did you know that rabbits can jump as high as the moon? hehe..." as his body fell i fell as well, "ox, rat, tiger, and wolf left to kill ahaha!!"

Y/n POV:

Tora and i have been waiting until i felt something wet on my arm and it was blood "damn it was that easy for him huh?" i asked tora "i don't know but there's a lot of blood falling i wanna drink it tbh" she said holding her hand into a cup position "i already did and... in ready to go!!" i jumped up and down in excitement, a few seconds go by and i see a torso on the ground and usagi in the other side "USAGI YOU RABBIT!" i yelled and ran and tackled him, "uh y/n what are you doing?" usagi asked "you look tasty if i'm being honest" i replied drooling "uh tora what happened?" usagi asked her "oh she drank some of the dragons blood and now she craving more, sooo it's either you get out from underneath her, kill her, or your done for" tora said with no expression "what YOU STUPID TIGER?!" i got mad and was about to jump at her until i was turned over and pulled under usagi "y/n you need to calm down tbh" tora said walking over "what do i do? i am just on top of her i'm confused" usagi asked tora "you always wanted this didn't you? damn i guess you don't like her" tora said teasing him "what? this is why i'll kill you tora, i swear to god i didn't want it in this way!" usagi said getting upset "if you wanna kill me then do it you silly bunny" they argued until i calmed down a lot "stop arguing" i said to them but they didn't listen "i swear to god if i really have to do this" i said aloud and grabbed usagis face, turned it towards me and kissed him, he did do it back and seemed like he wanted more but i parted from him because i did it only to make them stop.

"okay god damn you guys done?" i asked sitting up with usagi still on top of me "you enjoying yourself bunny boy?" i asked smiling at him but her just stared at me with a really fainted blush "that made me feel uncomfortable so like getting off you stupid rabbit and let's go" tora said standing up "oh-" i cut usagi off "your right we should get going" i slid out from underneath him so i could stand up and me and tora started walking "so where are we going?" i asked her "to find the ox" tora said smiling and i don't know if usagi is following or not but oh well.