Chapter 10

i got outside and saw usagi and tora standing across each other about to fight, i seriously hate how usagi leaves then he comes back "you guys fucking serious? sto-" i was interrupted by a loud scream and i looked and usagi cut toras upper thigh "that wasn't fun." usagi said slumping down and looking upset "oh hey y/nn! i missed you-" i put my hand in his face "save it." i walked over to tora and saw she was bleeding pretty bad "oh my god tora we gotta fix up AHHHH" i was confused not knowing what to do "y-y/n it's... *hic* it's fine trust me girly! im tough." tora said grabbing my face and we both trying not to cry.

"you act like i stabbed her in the gut. calm down y/n" usagi said putting his hand on my shoulder "your stupid! you see how deep that cut is? god damn. just leave us alone." i said grabbing my sweater from my waist and putting it on toras leg "but y/n i-" i interrupted him "go away usagi, you have my number now leave." i said to him while walking back into the mall with tora on my back.

Usagi POV:

d-did i do something wrong? i heard clapping from behind me and i turned around grasping my blades "wow that was interesting." the horse said coming out from behind the buildings "horse" i said scolding at him "rabbit" he said smirking at me "well, why are you here?" i asked walking slowly to him "i came to take your jewel duhhh" he said in a reallyyy annoying tone. i started to get excited "AHHHHAHAHAHAH i wanna see that bloood drip from your throat hahahah" i said laughing psychotically "good luck! rabbit!" the horse said in a smirking tone.

"let's play little bunny" the horse said getting ready, i jumped in the air and came down on him but he blocked my attack so i jumped back "wow, your weaker then i thought" he said smirking but unlike him i plan my attacks so i had monkeys corpse attack him. "good monkey! yay i love my friends" i said jumping up and down like a little kid and looking at horse "don't worry horsey you'll be my friend too!" i said with my blade to his throat "had dammit you stupid rabbit. let go- AHH-" i cut him off right away by cutting his head off.

"awe how interesting, eek your so precious!" i said holding up his head "okay shoo shoo monkey" monkey went away and i was digging in horses stomach looking for the jewel "ah hah! found you!!" i grabbed the jewel and turned to the mall about to go in but i saw y/n standing by the door in shock "Y/NNNN!" i ran over and hugged y/n because i missed herrrrrr!! "usagi get off! what just happened i was coming to see if you left but i heard screaming" she said pushing me off, did i hurt her? i don't think i did i was just killing someone is it that big of a deal..?

Y/N POV:

i brought tora in and i was skeptical about usagi still being around so i went to go check to see if his dumbass is still here, i heard screaming so i ran to see what happened and saw usagi killing the horse warrior i think? and saw him shooing monkey and pick the dead persons head and ben g overly excited like a kid getting ice cream. but then he saw me...

"Y/NNNN" he yelled with a huge smile and coming and hugging me, i could feel the warmth from his body and for some reason.. i felt safe but i can't let that bother me so i pushed him off and told him why i came out here. "i was killing someone y/n.." he told me giving me the puppy dog eyes that was so cute.

'god dammit please say you don't like mr. bunny over here... UGHHHH!!' i yelled in my head but.. i do like him and i don't want to. "well whatever i hope you had fun. i am going to the store for tora and i, you better be gone when i coke back" i said to him walking in the direction of the stores.