Chapter 14

"Tora no alcohol i swearrr" i told her holding her arm "y/n please let me get some before i eat you shoes!" she said trying to go "why my shoes? are you stupid like what the fuck?" i gave up so i let her go do what she wanted to do, while she was basically poisoning herself i just stood there pretty damn awkward "usagi come over here i know your behind the car i'm not stupid" i said aloud still looking forward, i finally heard high heels come near me "hi y/n!" he said hugging me "your like a kid that has a crush on someone and it's weird, stop." i told him pushing his arms off "please y/nnnnn" he whined "oh my fucking god what" it turned towards him and all he had was a little smile and blush "you look stupid you *hic* you rabbit" tora said coming out of the store with 3 different types of alcohol "this is why your dad left tora" usagi said crossing his arms "i was an orphan *hic* you dingus" tora said giving him and annoyed look "can we move on now? y'all are annoying" i started walking forward until i heard faint footsteps "i can hear you" i said crossing my arms and just standing there "i'm not surprised ms. l/n" the Ox walked towards us and stopped about 10 feet away "ewww say my last name again and i'll kill your whole family" i told him and it was threat, i sincerely hate my last name.

"oh *hic* h-hey Ox" tora said in a flirtatious voice from behind "are you kidding tora? you think that thing?" i a point my bow at him "h- *hic* hey don't judge me when you like a stripping rabbit, this sexy mofo actually looks bougie, LOOK AT HIM!" tora said face my head towards him "y/n you like me right?" usagi asked from behind me "you joking." i answered in annoyance "oh my god cant oh guys shut up?" the Ox yelled at us "sorry *hic* sorry smexy thang" tora said doing the debby ryan thing "oh my god tora this is why i left you in that tent" Ox replied back "can we just kill this bitch already? if no then tora go fuck him so usagi and i can leave!" i said rolling my eyes "y/n-" i cut usagi off "no usagi i'm not fucking you! of my god you all are annoy- i- w.....what?" i felt a sharp pain and the Ox stabbed me in the stomach "that made you shut up god damn" he pulled his blade out and i fell to the floor "Y/N!!!" Tora yelled kneeling down "your dead Ox! YOUR DEAD!" usagi yelled and running after him, while they were fighting my vision and hearing starting going blurry "y/n? Y/N?!? don't you dare die-" everything went blank and i could see or hear anything but feel the pain..

Tora POV:

"Y/n?! oh GOD FUCKING DAMMIT OX?!" i screamed and jumped in with usagi going after Ox "tora this is my fight go away!" usagi yelled at me "you act liked she's your property!" i yelled but i got pissed so i grabbed Ox's arms, held them back then usagi came and stabbed him in the chest with both blades "wow this is the first and last i'm working with you" i told usagi who wasn't listening and ran back to y/n "okay usagi rip her shirt!" i told him but he looked confused and hesitant "RIP HER FUCKING SHIRT!" he finally listened and ripped to where it was showing her whole stomach and her part of her bra "dayyumm y/n you look sexy! ANYWAY! wrap it around her stomach while i get the alcohol ready" i told him taking a sip and about to dump it on her wound "don't drink it stupid! BRIN Y/N BACK TO MEEEEEE" usagi started crying "your serious right? i seriously can't with you, i already put some alcohol on there to stop infection now... who's gonna be the strong bitch and carry her to a safe spot?" i looked at him hoping he would because i'm wayyy to drunk to carry anyone, but i grabbed Ox's jewel and followed along.

"where are we going?" usagi asked me holding y/n in bridal position in his arms "we are going to a higher building so she can rest" i told him about to jump on a rooftop but he stopped me "how do you feel about y/n?" he asked me looking her face with blood coming out of her mouth "she's my best friend and i love her.. why?" i answered him "i don't know because i feel the same you do" he said smiling at her "uh okay? let's go now" i jumped up on a roof and laid her down "damn this is coming take awhile, first i kill the guy i like and now my best friend is basically dead" i told aloud to myself "you mean myyy best friend and i don't know, she isn't dead" he told me looking at her again "will you stop looking at her weirdly? holy shit." i told him giving him an annoyed look "no don't bully me" he said getting upset "what? well do you want me to bully you stupid rabbit?" "no i don't you dummy!" we argued for a bit until i stopped because he's wayyyy to annoying "well imma lay with her and take a nap, you can do whatever you want" i laid next to y/n just staring at the stares until i fell asleep.

Usagi POV:

i will get revenge from what happened to y/n! once today's gone she will be mine and she will want me, i'm not sure what to do but stare at her beautiful, pale, bloody face because it's boring if there is no one to kill..