The argument

A day or so he thinks a day went by without any sight of the lady. He would wake to food on a tray in his room and it stayed there until he fell asleep then it would be replaced again. What he did hear was voices and see shadows when lights went off. The voice of her and a male voice and they always seemed negative of some sort. Murdoc never caught the full conversation but part of sentences like

Male "why not now"
Female " we are told to wait"

Male "stay here"

Female "why can't I"
Male "don't be an idiot"

They always seemed to be in a fight or disagreement. Murdoc spent his bored hours asleep or looking round the place, into the camera corner seeing if there was a way to pull any wires, round the sink if there were any holes. He knocked on all the walls bit by bit to see if any were hollow or fake but none were.

Then at one point as he was sitting on the bed with his head in clouds thinking of what the other band member are doing if any like noodle were coming for him at all, voices were heard again but this time extremely loud.. This time it was not just a fight or a disagreement but a full Massive blow out. Murdoc tipped his head to hear the door looking at the metal rectangle he could hear this time the full conversation.

Male "I'VE HAD ENOUGH IT WILL HAPPEN TONIGHT!"

Famale "NO DONT YOU DONT NEED TO HE CAN'T GO ANYWHERE!"

Male "DON'T YOU DARE TRY TO TELL MY OTHERWISE BITCH! NOW OUT THE WAY!"

Female "NO! I WON'T LET YOU DO THIS!"

Male "YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL TELL THEM ABOUT YOUR LITTLE LOVE FOR THIS SHIT HEAP!"

Female "DON'T THEY'LL KILL ME AND HIM!"

Male "THEN I'LL SHOW THEM!"

The voice of the game could be heard screaming the sound of furniture banging and bashing. Murdoc sat up and this sounded intense. He could hear her cry out as if in pain and the male voice insulting her. There was no doubt a fight had broken out. Now he was super interested. This could be the great distraction he needed so he quickly got up from the bed, put on his boots and ran over to the toilet by the door ready for it to open.

The door swung open and the green man jumped in front but before he knew it a body was thrown into him pushing him back onto the ground. A black silhouette in the doorway closed the door with a massive slam.

"YOU CAN JOIN HIM YOU CUNT!"
The male voice low and booming even through the door as it slammed and the lock clicked. Murdoc sat up on his elbows feeling sore from the landing only then to click the other human that had been tossed at him like a rag doll.

She was crying as she laid on his stomach her hair a mess like it had been yanked out her hairstyle.
She quickly sat up her legs over his. He looked at her for a moment. Eyeliner and mascara running, her nose and lip slightly bloody. She had on a vest that had been ripped on one of the straps. Her shoulders had marks on them like somebody hit them. She had some shorts showing marks on her legs and one of her shoes was missing.

Before Murdoc could say or do anything he found her arms wrapped round him tight as she cried onto his chest. He put his chin on top of her head and pulled her in close so she sat on his lap side saddle. He hushed her and stroked her back. What the hell did that bastard do to her?
They sat like this for a few moments before she calmed down and rubbed her eyes looking up at him.

"I'm so sorry Murdoc."
She whispered.

"It's okay, I heard. Thanks for having my back."
He softly said to her,
"Come on, let's clean your pretty face up."
She smiled, making her slightly blush as she sniffed.

They got to their feet as Murdoc took her hand and walked her to the bed. He then went to the sink and grabbed a flannel and wetted it, picking up a towel and joining the shaken woman. He sat next to her and started to lightly pat her cheeks with the wet flannel. Cleaning up her face he started to see there was more than just runny makeup. Under her foundation her pure pale skin had light heal scars. They seem old and faded. Murdoc pulled away the fabric to look better but she turned her face from him, the feeling of shame pasted over her. He put a finger under her chin and turned her head back to look at him. Her eyes closed. She felt his thumb lightly run over them. Then his breath closer she opened her eyes to see he was lightly kissing her face but she pulled away and stood up.

"Please don't. They're ugly. Like me."
She softly said.
This girl had more to her than just a simple thing for him and possibly being stuck in the wrong crowd. But he had to ask. He knew he had to break down a wall before getting past these 4. So he got to his feet and put his arms around her.

"You are far from that but here I am saying this and I don't even know your pretty name."
He lightly smiled as she turned to face him and smiled back.

"Vivi."
"Vivi? That's cute."
He told her and her face started to go red again. He took her hand and led her back to the bed. He picked up the flannel and started to lightly pat her neck, then her shoulders.

"Do these hurt?"
He whispered as he patted her marks she lightly shock her head. So head leaned in and kissed the mark.

"Does this?"
He muttered.
"No."
She whispered back.
He kissed the marks on her face, across her lips, across her chin.

He made his way down her neck and along her collar bone. He lightly pulled the remaining vest strap off her shoulder and yanked her top off. He kissed her marks over her shoulder. He put the flannel onto the floor as she laid back onto the bed feeling his lips kissed down her and over her belly. There were red marks there too. She winched slightly when he kissed her ribs. He looked at her. He had to go slowly, he thought. He had to make her want him. So he crawled back up to her and stared into her eyes. She traced a finger over her cheek and smiled.

"Looks like I'm staying with you tonight."
She went red at her own words. He smiled and kissed her lightly not forgetting her lightly cut lip. He pulled the sheets up over them both and she scooted into his arms and snuggled up to his chest.

He couldn't help but enjoy how warm she felt just laying there. His chest went warm from the feeling of knowing how she just wanted to feel safe with him. Him. Of all people. He cuddles her and starts to close his eyes.

'Murdoc. What are you doing?'
Is all he heard in his head.