#15 (18+)

~Five Months Later~
~Aki P.O.V~

It's been five months since I finished my list of missions and returned to the house Rengoku and I share. He left me a note of how long he expects to be gone from his assignments; I'm surprised it wasn't going to take him a whole year; hashiras have more tasks than anyone else. That reminds me, I'm so close to reaching number fifty on my kill count, which means I can become a Hashira if I want to.

But, me? A hashira?

I know other people in the demon slayer corps would kill to have my number, but I don't see myself in such a high position. Maybe I shouldn't be one; I don't think I'm ready for a responsibility that big yet.

With no new missions, I've been spending my days training with my dual swords; even with all this time I've been with them, I can tell I'm not used to them compared to my hidden blades. Ugh, I really miss them; I hope when I have enough courage built up in me again, I can go back to my old residence and see where my stupid birth giver tossed them.

My stomach growls, cutting my train of thought. "Pork belly," I mumble as I walk to the kitchen, "some crispy pork belly with some warm white rice sounds yummy right now." As I start prepping the meat and heating the wok, I gasp a little as I see and feel two arms wrap around my waist from behind. I don't taste any danger in the air; maybe that's why I couldn't detect them right away.

A stand of yellow and red hair comes to my view as they snuggle their face where my neck and shoulder connect, "Rengoku?" I ask as he pulls my back closer to his front, "you're back! Welcome home!" He doesn't respond to me, but he keeps his face in the same place; maybe he's hungry! "I can make this dish pretty fast; I'll make you a lot of plates too! I know how much you love to eat and all."

Rengoku once again doesn't say anything; he removes his face from my neck, grabs a nearby glass of water, and uses that to extinguish the fire heating the wok. "Huh? Are you not hungry, Rengoku?" I hold my breath as he grips both of my shoulders, spinning me around to face him as he yanks the knife out of my hand and stabs it through the pork belly.

Before I could properly open my mouth to talk, Rengoku gripped my chin with one hand and gave me the roughest, heaviest kiss he's ever given me. He presses himself against me more, causing the back of my hip to push against the counter and for my back to bend back slightly. My eyes were completely wide from his sudden roughness and the random kiss he gave me.

But they only got bigger when I could feel him force his tongue into my mouth, only for his to overpower mine. A small line of drool was sliding down my chin the longer he kissed me; what's gotten into Rengoku all of a sudden to act like this?! His lips abruptly broke free from mine; a small line of saliva still connected us for a few seconds longer before it fell to the floor.

Rengoku's breathing was heavy and slow, while mine was quiet but shaky; his eyes were staring straight at me with a strange glow. "I missed you," he says, "I didn't realize how being away from you again could make me feel like this." He puts his hands on my hips, brings his face close to my neck, and begins to kiss it desperately; my face starts to redden when I feel him bite and suck on it.

His grip on my hips tightens as he stops biting my neck, "do you want me to stop?" He asked in a low voice very close to my ear; my legs started to feel like jelly by hearing his tone. "I can right now, but, if you say no, I don't know when I'll stop later on." He doesn't bite, kiss, nor press against me the entire time I don't give him a response. "I...I..." I can't even get a word out of my mouth; my heart is slamming against my chest and head; I can't think straight!

I grip his shirt a little before looking at his gaze; his eyes are glowing brighter now, "I...I don't want you to stop," I quietly say. He holds my chin with his thumb and pointer finger, a smirk on his already lustful face. "Say it louder," he demanded, "I don't think I heard you." My face reddens more; he's teasing me at a time like this?! "Don't stop," I repeat in a louder voice, "p-please, Kyojuro."