#6

I have to get away from this goddamn psycho! This isn't the same woman three minutes ago; her presence is almost identical to master Muzan! I grit my teeth and jump high in the air; I begin to use the tree branches to pick up my speed. I look back and catch a glimpse of that woman; she stood standing in place, her eyes still digging fire into me.

That damn woman might be bold and robust, but I'm already far away from her; if she were a demon, she might be able to catch up, but she isn't. I stop looking back and turn my head to look ahead, but everything stops moving when I face the woman again.

"Where are you going?" She says in her hollow, aggressive voice, "you weakling." The woman slams her fist across my face in the blink of an eye. Did she just backhand me like nothing?! How the hell did a mere human catch up to me already?!

My face grinds against the cold dirt, leaving a small trail behind me. I scramble to my feet, but I get pushed down again, feeling a blade pierce through my right calf to my shin, digging itself through the dirt. That design of the blade it's the same one that bitch had for her hidden weapon!

I lift my leg, forcefully yanking it out of my body, a stab like that should heal quickly. "What's wrong?" I hear the woman say, "aren't you having fun anymore?" Where the hell is she?! I can hear but can't see her! She's using the tall trees to cover herself as I stay pinned like a rat!

I completely freeze when I feel a hand grip my left shoulder from behind. "Tell me," she whispers in my ear in a low growl, "just how creative do you want me to be when I start mincing you to pieces?" I feel my shoulder snap from her sudden tightening; I manage to break free and jump into the trees; I need to start cutting her again! If illusions don't work on her, bleeding out should certainly kill her!

~3rd P.O.V~

The demon bounces off the trees and quickly passes by Aki; he cuts her in a second before repeating this process. "Why is she just standing there?!" The demon asks himself mentally, "she's not even flinching when she gets sliced!"

Pushing himself off once again, the demon flinches when Aki snaps her glare in his direction while coming towards her. This sent a shiver down his body; the monster did not cut Aki; instead, he bounced off the ground and landed on a tree branch.

"How the hell did she know I was there?!" The demon thinks, "she couldn't before! Is this an ability of hers that only happens when she gets into this state?!" He looks down at Aki once again; his throat tightens and dries up as he makes direct eye contact with Aki. "No way," he whispers, "how do you know where I am now?!"

The now fuming demon bounces off the trees faster by the second; the wind soon starts to pick up in both speed and heat. "You couldn't do anything you are doing right now five minutes ago!" The demon screams, "so how the hell are you doing everything so flawlessly?!" His sweat only grows as he soon notices Aki's eyes following him at the same speed he is going at; he grits his teeth furiously.

He lands on a tree just behind Aki, "that's it!" The demon says to himself excitedly before rocketing down at her, "I'll just slice her head off from behind!" As his longest claw is about to poke a stand of Aki's hair, she turns around and pierces her hidden blade into his open mouth. Half of the weapon punctures through his throat, dropping more blood onto the dirt.

Aki grips the demon's face with her hand, her nails digging into his skin and soaking her hand. "You got slow," Aki says; she lifts the demon higher into the air with one hand before slamming his head against the ground. "You've been slow from the moment my other blade pierced through your calf and shin."

Aki grips the demon's neck with one hand, holds him down as she twists and turns the blade ruthlessly to then yank out. "I don't need to kill you," Aki says as she presses the tip of the weapon onto his neck, "I just need to slow you down enough until the sun comes."