About the story/Warnings

Love alone is not enough. Maybe they meet because its meant to be. Does love survive all hardships. Theirs did. 

Alternatively a pre independence India AU where the Indian crown prince falls for the british soldier and some are supportive but most are not. 

So this is a ziam story MxM so if you don't like that please don't read. 

Additional warnings along with triggers please make sure you read these. I will give additional t.w's at the beginning of each chapter. But these are general and extremely important.

1. There won't be side Larry so please don't ask. Homophobia is an important part of the story and so I believe that 2 gay couples will take the focus of the lead pairing. Also I do understand that this is completely possible in real life I just don't want that to be the case in this story. Also please don't make that the reason you don't read this story. 

2. An underage romantic and sexual relationship is implied. I repeat it is only implied as I myself am not comfortable writing stuff like that. So just keep in mind that there will be 15 year old OFC. Also please keep in mind that as terrible as that is child marriage was common practice in the period so don't come at me please. 

3. Louis is going to be slightly homophobic in the early parts of the story. I absolutely love the man and don't think that real life Louis will do or say anything of the sort. But then again given the period of the story when homophobia was rampant, I thought it would be wierd if all the boys were supportive. So I picked Louis because the character I've written of him is very blunt and so him saying these things would be more appropriate than the rest of the boys characters. 

4. Triggers- Homophobia, Internalised Homophobia, Implied Underage Relations, Implied Smut (probably) , Racism, Mild description of Violence, Character deaths( yes, multiple).

5. Characters names are going to be slightly modified in each person's intro but I will give you information on how it changes to the names of the boys. 

Most importantly I donot own one direction or any of the boys or their names. This is strictly a work of fiction and the characters and story doesn't reflect any of the boys or their personalities. Any mistakes are mine.

These are the ones I remember. But I'll add warnings as I go. 

Entire story is historically inaccurate bear with me please. I only know stuff that I learned in 10th grade so virtually nothing. So sorry for that but the story is good I hope. Also I promise a happy ending.

Also some small details Elounor is mentioned, Namelia is mentioned, Sophiam is too. Zayn x OFC is also an important pairing. I don't want anyone to hate on Eleanor, Amelia or Sophia and the OFC is a good, supportive character so don't hate her either because she is in the way of the ship. Harry x OFC is also there but platonic. Harry is also Bisexual because I couldn't not do that.

So that's pretty much all. I really do hope you enjoy this story. It's my first time so comments and critcism is welcome. Thank you.