Kim tried her hardest to suppress her smirk.

"You told me you wanted a family. There is your son. Bond with him. I will be going to work and Kimberly will be getting her nails done."

Kim raised a brow. That's the first I'm hearing of this.

"Excuse me? You're paying for her to get her nails done?" Jessica practically screamed in outage.

"Kimberly doesn't have a lot of alone time. As long as she likes the idea then yes. I don't see why not." Robert was never one to back down, and the fight between the two made it ridiculously hard for Kimberly or Caiden to get a word in. Though that didn't stop Caiden's constant stare at Kim.

"Well you never paid for me to get my nails done." Jessica stood from her seat, raising her voice ever so slightly.

"Because you're the only person I've ever met that made me want to put a bullet in my brain!" Robert's chest was rising and falling in utter rage. He wanted to kill her.

Kim gasped. She held one of Robert's hands in two of hers. "Okay, let's go. We'll get breakfast later, okay?" She pulled him out of the room without another word and headed back to his bedroom. She wanted him to relax.

"Well done, mum." Caiden huffed.

"Don't underestimate me, I know what I'm doing." She spoke with an evil smirk on her wrinkly face.

"And that is?"

"When your father is angry his sex-drive skyrockets. It's how he lets out his aggression." Jessica commented as if she knew every single little thing about the man.

"And who do you think he's gonna do that with?!" Caiden was beyond angry. They were supposed to work together but she was ruining the whole plan.

"Oh, please. You think he's sleeping with her?" Jessica began to laugh. "I was stood outside their door earlier, he wouldn't even allow her to touch him. There is no way he's going to jump so far as to sleep with her." Finally Caiden began to understand. "He'll come to me. He won't be able to resist. Then leaving the girl all for you."

It was clear to see how Caiden turned into such a creep. "Brilliant." The boy smiled.

There was a nail salon not too far from Robert's office. He made sure Kimberly would be alright on her own and then sent her in with his card. He did plan it purposefully. He wanted her to have more freedom, so little things such as shopping alone or getting her nails done without anyone watching over her could grant her that slice of independence

She was instructed to make her way to his office once she was done, unless she wanted to do a little shopping. Robert made it so security would allow her in the building without any hassle at all, deducting any anxiety from the small act.

Kim loved getting her nails done. She wasn't always allowed due to them being expensive and her father insisting they damage her real nails, so she was allowed them for occasions. She picked out nude nails with little white daisies scattered along them. Perfect.

She decided against shopping and wanted to head straight to Robert's office. She enjoyed the atmosphere of said room. It had a lot of wood, mainly dark which made it feel homey and warm, rather than sleek and cold like the modern offices.

It didn't take long for her to arrive at Robert's office, so with a knock on the door she entered. "Hi."

"Hello, princess. How do they look?" He sat with his glasses perched on his nose, just as he always did when in his office. Kimberly found it insanely attractive. She happily made her way to stand besides him and showcase her pretty nails. He had much calmed down from earlier on in their day. "They look very pretty."

"They do, but I think they'd look extra special wrapped around your cock." She refused to break eye contact, even if her insides were burning from shyness.

Robert angrily gripped Kimberly's wrists with one of his hands and stood from his seat. "You're such a little slut." Kim gasped. Why did it feels so good to be called such a bad name? "You want to be a big girl?" He backed her against the wall, spinning her so her chest was pressed against it. "Answer me."

"Yes, Daddy."

"I don't think you could handle it, princess." He began to nip in her earlobe, voice coming out low and raspy. He flipped up her skirt, taking the opportunity to press his clothed-self against her.

Another gasp.

"You want to be my big girl, but you're screaming from just my tongue." He hooked his fingers in the sides of her underwear and slowly pulled them further and further down until they dropped to her ankles. "But baby, if I feel your lips around my cock, then I'll need to fuck every last breath out of your pretty little body."

This time a moan.

Robert began to unbutton his trousers. "Do you think you could handle it?" He spoke barely above a whisper.

"Please." A whimper.

Robert finally released his throbbing cock, letting out a sigh of relief. "Do you want to feel me inside of you, baby?" She didn't answer, instead pushing her ass up against him, earning another harsh slap. "Patients, Angel."

Finally the tip of Robert's cock touched Kimberly's slit causing them both to moan. He ever so softly ran his cock along her wetness before he spoke up once again. "I'll fuck you so hard against this wall that everyone in this office will know you're mine. No one will dare look at you, breath the same air as you." He raised a hand right her throat, gripping tightly, pulling her back into his chest. "Ohhh baby you're mine. I mean it, every last drop of you will be mine."

"Please daddy. Please just do something." Kimberly wanted to cry, she had never felt so deprived. She wanted him inside of her. Now

He began to bite her neck. "I fall asleep every night to the thought of you tied to my bed. You know that?"

Another gasp.

"The thought of you complexly submitting to me. No one to help you. A blindfold over your eyes and a ball gag between your pretty lips." Robert slapped her ass again. He was loosing the will to control himself.

Wetter.

"And the amount of times I've cum to the thought of my cock In your throat, so deep I could see it in your neck."

Wetter

"I don't play soft for long, baby. Do you think you can handle being my good girl?"

"Please daddy. Please. anything."

Suddenly all contact is dropped. "Good to know." Robert casually tucked himself back in his pants and made himself look professional once again.

"What?" Kim span around as quick as possible, hating the lack of touch she had.

Robert simply smiled and pecked a kiss on her nose.
*~*~*~*
I barely ever write smut, I hope to god this was good.

Thanks for reading