(45) Nails

"Robert!" Kim squealed. Her moans filled the air and it was like music to Robert's ears. His skilful tongue making her feel as if she was in a whole other world. Her hands in his hair, tugging ever few seconds, causing his grip on her hip to get harder. "Shit!" She moaned louder as two of Robert's fingers entered her, hooking to hit just the right spot.

"That's it baby." Robert practically moaned himself.

"Daddy, please." She panted, struggling to keep up with her breathing.

"Tremble for me, baby." He growled. His words pushing her over the edge, her thighs wrapped tightly around his head, feet digging into his back. She couldn't help but tug on his hair, holding him still as she uncontrollably rocked her hips against his tongue.

Kimberly fell weak, barely able to even keep her eyes open. She relaxed, releasing Robert from her grip. He smiled at her. A sudden slap against her most sensitive parts caused her to jolt up and squeal. Robert caught her face in his hand, squeezing her cheeks a little as he pulled her in close. "Such a good girl for daddy." He praised. His two fingers that were inside of her moments ago were pressed against her lips for her to taste herself, and she did, not once breaking eye contact.

Seeing her in such state made Robert territorial. He wanted to go on a rant on how she's his, only his and if anyone even dared to look he'd kill them himself. He wanted to lock her in a tower like his very own princess, that way no one could harm her precious self. But he didn't want to scare her. He had to stay calm.

She looked down, catching sight of Robert's rock hard cock. He's huge. "Daddy, you're-"

Robert hissed as her fingers came in contact with him, only the thin material of his boxers to separate them. "Not yet, princess. You aren't ready."

"I could." She whispered.

He pulled her face in closer, noses practically touching. "Listen to me. You will not be rushing into it just because you think you need to do it in return."

But that was the thing. I want to.

"I love you." Her lips brushed against his.

"I love you, bunny." He finally placed a kiss on her eager lips.

"Put me down!" Kim's laughter echoed the hallways of the mansion. She was thrown over Robert's shoulder, making their way towards the kitchen for breakfast.

"I could always flip you the other way and have a reenactment of ten minutes ago." He slapped her ass nice and loud.

"Shush!" She gasped. "I don't want anyone to know."

Robert couldn't stop the chuckle that arose. "I think with how loud you were this morning, everyone heard you, darling."

They entered the kitchen, Kim felt like a tomato. She couldn't exactly see anything, only Robert's trouser covered ass. "Oh great, you're here." Robert's words confirmed who was indeed in the same room as them.

"Is that really necessary?" Jessica's frustrated voice shoots through Kim's ears.

Robert dropped Kim to her feet. "Suddenly I have work today."

He turned to exit the room but Kim was quick to grab him by his arm. "Be nice."

It was Caiden, Jessica, Robert and Kim in the room, Florence likely refusing to be anywhere near the wretched woman. "No no, I already made plans. I thought we could take this opportunity to bond. You and Caiden can finally spend some time together, and Kimberly and I can do some shopping."

Robert began to hysterically laugh. "And why would she want be around someone as dreadful as you?" Kim nudged Robert for his rudeness. He leant down so his lips were hovering over her ear. "Nudge me again and I will turn your ass a deep shade of red."